Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by American Muscle

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Saleen owner #476 is a *******!

Old 12-01-2009, 11:01 PM   #61
mcstriad

Vehicle: 2002 Saleen S281E

Hell, I say we all pitch in a couple of bucks for the cause. This is better than the movies LOL!
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
mcstriad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:07 AM   #62
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

Vehicle: 2006 saleen s281

if i had the money i would give it back, i am not like that and have no need to steal anyones money and i have never stolen anything, ever!

hell i have no use for my HID's since my new ones are sitting on my work bench waiting to be put in. i was going to throw both in if it sold but thats if my shop and i can find the source of the electrical spikes

if he apologized and made up for all this crap i would prob. give him the lights but he went to all this trouble to keep his pointless path so it will end with nothing

i tried as you all can see to get him to just say sorry and to take back what he has said and spread about me but its clear he has some point to prove and some other motive.

can't force people to change or to see things differently if they won't try themselves so yea sorry and at least this has been entertaining for some on here lol

oh and i don't work for ford anymore, i did for 5 years, got out of the ****ty car biz and i work for myself and sell cars privately. so as i read above, calling around to every ford dealer looking for me is funny and a waste of time lol

someone must have a lot of time on their hands to do all that work just to locate me. also i don't stay in lincoln 247. i have a condo in SLO where i stay and i bought a house in lincoln where my girl stays because she goes to school in sac.

so yea i go all over for work selling and picking up cars to wholesale so yea its silly to read over all the things you guys were doing to try to find me lol dam

hell i also stay at my dads place in san jose while i pass through there going or coming from SLO. heck if david contacted me a while ago when this was a real issue which could have been resolved easier with the time frame then yea. now 5 months later, umm no and a little hard to work with green dot trying to locate a lost transfer from like 5 months ago!

they told me the same thing, the money should be in there, when i put in my 600 which never came available in my account. they are freaking idiots and david even admitted that but yet he still believes them that i got his 300?

weird, he agrees they are idiots but he believes them over me...

anyhoooo

i don't know anymore, i guess i can try to post a movie on here we can all watch to keep the entertainment going.... or anyone know a story they can tell? lol
saleens281guy476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:31 AM   #63
Werecow
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2001 Saleen S281SC

It seems to me that the two of you could hook up, preferably with a referee, and track the money from poitn to point. All money transactions list accounts where monies are transferred. It should be a piece of cake to track the deposit, to Green Dot and track where or if it was transferred and to what account. If 476's account is where the money was transferred, he can log into his account (David verifying the account numbers match where Green Dot claims the money has been transferred) without compromising his password, and go back to that date and see if the money made it to that account. It is possible Green Dot sent the money to the wrong place... Not taking sides here, but it would nice to see this resolved and everyone happy.
Werecow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:40 AM   #64
2011Black5.0
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2011 5.0

^ agreed

Mods: Vortech black kit, Axis Reverbs 18x9.5, Magnaflow competition cat-backs, Trufiber SH-GT hood, hood pins, Street Scenes ducktail spoiler, Eibach Pro-kit, Hurst shifter. Many more to come.

Past cars:
2005 Mustang V6
2005 Mustang GT Edmunds Insideline http://www.insideline.com/ford/shelb...00-part-2.html
2007 Roush Nitemare #58
2011Black5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:50 AM   #65
david01130
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 Saleen
Send a message via AIM to david01130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werecow View Post
It seems to me that the two of you could hook up, preferably with a referee, and track the money from poitn to point. All money transactions list accounts where monies are transferred. It should be a piece of cake to track the deposit, to Green Dot and track where or if it was transferred and to what account. If 476's account is where the money was transferred, he can log into his account (David verifying the account numbers match where Green Dot claims the money has been transferred) without compromising his password, and go back to that date and see if the money made it to that account. It is possible Green Dot sent the money to the wrong place... Not taking sides here, but it would nice to see this resolved and everyone happy.
I would love to do that. Please! But he refuses to give me his account number in order to verify that it is in there. I cant do anything with his account number other than load money onto it and verify that it went through. Its like a paypal address. But for some reason he refuses to give it to me. I had a hard time dealing with greendot because I needed his account number. When I went to radioshack he told the employee his number over the phone rather than telling me. There is no threat in any way for him to give me his account number.

From what I squeezed out of greendot they explicitly told me that the $300 was transferred into Patrick Justus' account. They even told me what time he did it at which was shortly after I did the transfer. He is just upset because greendot probably wasnt suppose to tell me that information without the cardholder's number OR doing a three way call with the cardholder which he and his dad refused to do. Immediately after I told him what greendot revealed to me he got all defensive and told me he was going to sue greendot. Not sure what the big deal was, greendot told me the money was transferred to his account, why get upset? Maybe because he didnt want me to know or find out?

Patrick,
I honestly dont care what you have to say about what you are going to do with your car, your headlights, your gf, where you work, where you live, if you are considering me a scammer, how much money you make, how many lawyers you know, or whatever else you have to say to make yourself feel better about this situation. Fact is you have my $300, and I have legitimate proof that you do. You think I have been disrespectful to you, your girlfriend, and your dad? Read you emails. Im not sure exactly how old you are but you provided absolutely no help at all in resolving this situation. I gave you every change to turn this situation around and not once jumped to the conclusion you scammed me only until I lost contact with you and your dad after both of you did absolutely nothing but lie to me. I called your dad several times in order to have him get you do a three way call with me, greendot, and you in order to let YOU know that the money had gone to YOUR account. We knew, we just wanted YOU to know. But after several calls and him telling us that he would get back to us, he soon started to hang up on us, then told us to fukk off. Not sure why it was so difficult to do a three way call? Tell me how any of that on my side was disrespectful to you. And more importantly give me one reason why I should apologize to you. You have my paypal address. All you have to do is return the money and this situation ends.

06-0981 JDM II- Livewire, 39#, HT0, extreme intake, 3.4 pulley, gates belt, Avic-D3, Elemental Designs Nine.2X amp and 2 10" subs, JBA LTs, O/R H
david01130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:57 AM   #66
2011Black5.0
4th Gear Member

sounds like david did everything he could to try to resolve it.....didnt you say he didnt?

Mods: Vortech black kit, Axis Reverbs 18x9.5, Magnaflow competition cat-backs, Trufiber SH-GT hood, hood pins, Street Scenes ducktail spoiler, Eibach Pro-kit, Hurst shifter. Many more to come.

Past cars:
2005 Mustang V6
2005 Mustang GT Edmunds Insideline http://www.insideline.com/ford/shelb...00-part-2.html
2007 Roush Nitemare #58
Old 12-02-2009, 01:05 PM   #67
rfcsoulja
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: True Blue 01 v6

^Agreed. If your innocent 476, why not just give him your account number?

Vap v3 windstar kit,ssms custom cam: 218/226 .500 108lsa, p&p lower intake,True Dual Flow 40's w/ turn downs right before the bumper,MAC Long Tube Headers, Detroit Tru trac, FRPP 3.73s, pro 5.0 short throw, XCal 3 tuned by Justin, 15% tint, eibach pro kit, Tokico shocks/struts, mach 1 chin spoiler, grill delete.
My cammed v6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kmoo8le7co
rfcsoulja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #68
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

you know what fine if it will clear my name here i will be happy to end this crap!

go to www.greendot.com

times up, info removed

i just changed my password so you may log in and see for yourself and it will allow you in after an hour, thats how long it takes for the new password to take effect.

its expired now so i really don't care to give it to you but i will be changing my password after you see i never received your 300. check back all 5 months of activity and you will see nothing on there because i never use the card, not even your 300!

there is what i wanted to show you to prove to you i am NOT a freaking scammer

and no i didn't erase everything right away, you can't erase anything and feel free to look around and see for yourself on there

there you all go, trying to clear my name here

Last edited by saleens281guy476; 12-02-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:58 PM   #69
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

if ANYTHING is changed on there i will be very pissed!

again i am trusting you to be a good person and not try and change the address on my account to get my new card sent to you or any of that crap or lock me out of my own account

you all are a witness to me giving him this ability and access into my account here!!!

at 1:30 i am changing the password back so check it asap please, i don't like doing this and feel very left open by it because now everyone on this site has my account info!
Old 12-02-2009, 02:02 PM   #70
2011Black5.0
4th Gear Member

so you have no history, wheres your $600 you apparently lost?

Past cars:
2005 Mustang V6
2007 Roush Nitemare #58
Old 12-02-2009, 02:30 PM   #71
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

like i said it never showed up just like davids deposit!

i stopped using the card and really haven't used it since that day and forgot really and tried putting 600 on it and the same thing happened to me.

i have tried contacting them over it and get the same response "it shows it went in on our end so try waiting 24 hours and log in again, you should see it available" and yea i tried that and it didn't work

that was before it was expired and i have been at them since and now talking to the local court house to file a small claims report against them.

oh and i tried just using the card even though i couldn't see anything available online and it comes up declined so yea its gone and the card is worthless to me
Old 12-02-2009, 02:31 PM   #72
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

the top post went up twice so i just erased it, sorry
Old 12-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #73
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

hey silver i see you have the roush truck, i heard those are like governed at like 100mph or something?

that true or false and how fast is it?

i was thinking of doing the reg cab f150 with the cervinis sc500 body kit on it and supercharging it through saleen but never went through with it.

i see roush basically did the saleen truck in a reg cab but didn't do much on changing the body, looks the same but i am sure it hauls a**
Old 12-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #74
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

oh david the password works now you can log into the account to look for yourself
Old 12-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #75
Derf00
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: '08 S197 GT

wow...um..that was retarded to post. why not just PM it to him instead of posting in public?

Not to mention you could've also just taken a screen shot of it and PMed it or posted it....
Derf00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:46 PM   #76
2011Black5.0
4th Gear Member

^ lol ya

ya the truck is governed to 105 but with a tune thats easily taken care of, theres a video on youtube of a guy going 35-120+ i believe

Past cars:
2005 Mustang V6
2007 Roush Nitemare #58
Old 12-02-2009, 03:13 PM   #77
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

its expired and i don't plan on using green dot ever again so i really don't care but i trust everyone here not to copy and try to screw up my account on there!

silver - i heard if you screw with the gov. it instantly voids warranty on it?

why would they build a supercharged anything with a gov. limit of 105, thats no fun

mine i found is 168 on the saleen, was racing a corvette
Old 12-02-2009, 03:15 PM   #78
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

oh and i assume if i was to copy and post the account screen then i would get the

"oh well you must have edited it or something being a scammer and all"

so i thought hell why not just show good faith and allow you to go into my account and look for yourself to clear my name and show you all i am not a scammer!
Old 12-02-2009, 03:17 PM   #79
jobeonnet
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviligloo View Post
...for a guy that's done posting you sure do post a lot.
+1000
M90 Crew 467 rwhp
jobeonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:26 PM   #80
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

you will see, nada, zero, zilch, in that account for the past 5 months!

proving my point and that i am NOT a freaking scammer david and i hope you can finally apologies to me for not believing me and doing all this against me

also come to grasp to the fact that green dot is the real culprit and are responsible for loosing both our deposits into this dam account. i think its to late to try and work with them to recover it since its been so long on your deposit, 5 months is a while and they will prob. tell you they can't go back that far.

they almost used that excuse with me and mine was in sept. which is a little while back but not to far. i am not even dealing with them anymore and just going to court on it. i hope it doesn't drag out to long and cost me because it won't be worth it in my book because its just 600 and if i have to pay court fees i will just swallow my loss and move on and learn from it.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:26 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
00, 2006, 427r, 476, billit, bumper, ca, craigslist, craigslistorg, grill, gt, mustang, numbers, roush, sac, sale, saleen, trade