Off TopicA place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Sponsored by American Muscle
Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
Well it seems there's an interest of knives on here, so why not have it's own thread like the firearms thread.
My small but growing collection:
I put on ipod up there so you can have a good sense of size.
Going from left to right:
1. Ontario SPEC Plus Air Force Survival Knife -- While this knife is cool, it came duller than a butter knife out of the box. Sharpening it is also a nightmare because of it's grind so I'm trying to reprofile which is why there's no black finish after the 1st bevel.
2. No idea. Friend gave it to me. Dull has hell but I sharpened it up to at least be not terribly dull lol. The blade's got some damage.
3. Kershaw Blackout -- Awesome knife. I don't know the term, but when I flick the thumb nub to open the blade, it's like spring loaded. Durable as hell... good stuff.
4. Gerber AR 3.0 -- Another nice knife... tough as hell. A little to small to comfortably fit in my hand (no homo).
5. No idea. My mother gave me this knife. Apparently it was my great grandfather's knife. It has a date of 1870 stamped on it and some interesting symbols on the other side. My mom thinks it's scandinavian.
6. One dope *** box cutter.
I want to get 2 new knives. I want a new fixed blade knife.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members. Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
__________________ 2004 Mach 1 - Some stuff done to it.
So. This is the only knife my husband uses. He has others, including skinning knives and a huge Old Hickory kitchen knife, but this is the one he carries every day and the one that the company replaced for free when he broke the blade on his while busting a meth lab. Spiderco, and open, its 7".
I miss my Stangs.
"Three things I want in a guy: Tall, dark, and drives a f***ing teal Grand Am."
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware
corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford
Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor