Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by American Muscle

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Geico sucks massive flaming, pustulating donkey balls

Old 12-19-2013, 10:14 PM   #81
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

Vehicle: 1965, ford, mustang fastback
Send a message via AIM to rmodel65 Send a message via MSN to rmodel65 Send a message via Yahoo to rmodel65

progressive is usually pretty cheap...they go by CC's and not by the type of bike it is. my Hayabusa was cheaper than my VTX :P
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
rmodel65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 06:53 AM   #82
TommyV8
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 1987 Buick Grand National

Geico gave you thousands of dollars, and YOU'RE the one bitching? This thread is full of idiots who have no idea about how insurance works. A scam is something that causes financial ruin; insurance PROTECTS you from financial ruin when someone hurts you or your property, or when your dumb *** does it to yourself. Companies cannot survive if they have to pay out more money then they take in. So when it's the same stupid a-holes that keep costing them money, something must be done. The a-holes need to kick in more money or the company has to stop the bleeding by getting rid of that risk. Stop bitching and learn how to drive.

Last edited by TommyV8; 12-20-2013 at 06:56 AM.
TommyV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:20 AM   #83
ThaiCobra
3rd Gear Member

I have Amica and I love them. Super cheap, really friendly, and they are always sending me rebate checks for some reason.

I pay like $600 a year for my Mustang GT. But that's minimum coverage. Never understood people that get full coverage on a car worth less than $20k.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:31 AM   #84
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Dan04COBRA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiCobra View Post
I have Amica and I love them. Super cheap, really friendly, and they are always sending me rebate checks for some reason.

I pay like $600 a year for my Mustang GT. But that's minimum coverage. Never understood people that get full coverage on a car worth less than $20k.
A lien, to help you understand.

At fault accident. It would be nice to get your lien paid off, or a nice down payment for your next car, to help you understand.

Your moms ugly, to help you understand.

Minimum coverage is for boneheads. Do something incredibly stupid and watch your life insurance policy go bye-bye to the victim and now your family is really left struggling should you kick the bucket.

2004 GTO A4. 232/234 .595/.598 112lsa cam. ps lt's/springs/rockers/pushrods/no cats/original 40's. 350rwhp stock intake & paper filter. Next mods - 3600 stall/mvb/gears tbd/afr 205 heads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HTIzUUo_R0 Idle vid
10 CBR1000RR - Current
09 CBR600RR Phoenix - gone
04 Cobra - gone.
02 GT - gone.
Dan04COBRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 02:38 PM   #85
JimC

Vehicle: 2013 MCA convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiCobra View Post
If there is a lien then the lien holder will require full coverage. They don't want you driving the $18,000 car that they financed, totaling it, and then no insurance to pay it off (or at least most of it). If you finance the car and don't have full coverage then they have the option and right to place coverage on the car and add it to your payment. Their coverage will be more costly too and gives you no protection.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:11 PM   #86
99GTvert
is my username.

Vehicle: 1
well, its getting cold outside again...****in reached down to the 40s the other day.  almost can't wait for the snowy stuff............................almost i don't have a twitter account nor have i ever been to a twitter web page (update: i have), but if i ever did decide to take the plunge i will let you know by posting it in this awesome little box of text (update: not really)! i like tacos lol...though between crunchy tacos and soft tacos i cannot really say which one is better.  sometimes, the mess a crunchy taco leaves behind is a little annoying while the soft taco just doesn't have the same taste... cake is so much better than pie no, srsly.  **** pie. ****ing

full coverage? more like

FOOL COVERAGE

/bad.joke.lol.
Old 12-24-2013, 04:12 PM   #87
HRnB
Administrator

Vehicle: spaceship

Minimum coverage? More like...

...mini bum coverage!

#homelessmidget #littlepeople #smallbutt #spaunenispivotman

GT

HRnB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 06:47 PM   #88
TommyV8
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 1987 Buick Grand National

If you are carrying only liability coverage and someone who doesn't have insurance hits your car and destroys it (you would be shocked at how much this is going on right now) then you are SOL. No car, no moniez. So unless it is a near-worthless POS that you don't care about, carry collision and comprehensive coverage.
TommyV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:44 PM   #89
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

Vehicle: 1965, ford, mustang fastback
Send a message via AIM to rmodel65 Send a message via MSN to rmodel65 Send a message via Yahoo to rmodel65

i carry comp and uninsured. if my trucks were worth more i might consider collision but......chances are a tree is more likely to fall on the truck or maybe someone stealing it
rmodel65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 08:40 AM   #90
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Vehicle: 06

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyV8 View Post
.......This thread is full of idiots......
And you're leading the pack, genius.

It's not like the OP is a teen that excels at getting into wrecks.
He's bitching because they DROPPED him, not because it was their part of the bargain to come up with the monies.
A scam? Can't scam a scammer.

Geico is the worst out there, not one of the worst, the worst.
Everything is fine and dandy until you have a claim with them...
They'll screw you and the repair facility in a heart beat.

For those of you with Amica, good on you... They're second best to USAA, which is the best.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #91
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 07 GT500 07 GT vert

Im with state farm and with the GT500, her blown 07 vert, my f150 and her explorer I think we're paying around 250 a month full coverage, 1000 deductible. I think that the insurance companies have really started stressing your credit rating and history a lot more than they used to and that might be why some folks are seeing their rates skyrocket. Bottom line is you can't do dick about it so why complain? Find the cheapest **** you can that you think might cover you if you need it. I'd add that I bet that **** advertising the General is worse than Geico, but I dont buy my insurance based on a TV spot. I bought state farm because I have family who used to be agents.

wcgman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 03:27 PM   #92
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 07 GT500 07 GT vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by pascal View Post
And you're leading the pack, genius.
Haha it's true because he drives a Buick. I don't care that its a GN...it's a Buick.

wcgman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #93
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2012 Shelby GT500

12 GT500 0 deduct, 04Ram 4x4 1000 deduct, 99 Ranger 18ft and 125 a month with State Farm......have used them since Jesus was a Private as FB would say.

4.10s, Watts Link
okbfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 04:20 PM   #94
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

State Farm is becoming a **** to deal with in the event of a claim and it takes forever in same cases to get the checks issued out.
I'm talking about material stuff, have no input on personal injuries...
Old 12-26-2013, 05:03 PM   #95
ThaiCobra
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan04COBRA View Post
A lien, to help you understand.

At fault accident. It would be nice to get your lien paid off, or a nice down payment for your next car, to help you understand.

Your moms ugly, to help you understand.

Minimum coverage is for boneheads. Do something incredibly stupid and watch your life insurance policy go bye-bye to the victim and now your family is really left struggling should you kick the bucket.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-26-2013, 05:39 PM   #96
99GTvert
is my username.

Vehicle: 1
well, its getting cold outside again...****in reached down to the 40s the other day.  almost can't wait for the snowy stuff............................almost i don't have a twitter account nor have i ever been to a twitter web page (update: i have), but if i ever did decide to take the plunge i will let you know by posting it in this awesome little box of text (update: not really)! i like tacos lol...though between crunchy tacos and soft tacos i cannot really say which one is better.  sometimes, the mess a crunchy taco leaves behind is a little annoying while the soft taco just doesn't have the same taste... cake is so much better than pie no, srsly.  **** pie. ****ing

if I switch to progressive will Flo take me out on a date and maybe get me drunk? Or will they instead take advantage of me by charging lotta $$$?
99GTvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:24 PM   #97
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

You'll most likely have a sore butthole, in either case. lol.
Old 12-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #98
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: MELLOW

They think we are all cave men

But Allstate has been pretty fair so far
Old 12-28-2013, 10:08 PM   #99
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

Vehicle: .

Allstate can kiss a booty hole. They raised my dads rates for no other reason than "it was the cos of doing business in the area." No tickets, no claims, and the area isn't a bad one at all. **** them. Dropped that policy like it was hot.
simpsonfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 02:58 PM   #100
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Yeah, Allstate did the same to me.
No particular reasons, so gone they were.
We still have them for our motorcycles and they even drop the rates a bit.
Go figure...
Old 12-29-2013, 02:58 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
balls, black, blue, ga, geico, hate, insurance, months, premium, problems, rear, spoilers, sucks, total, woodstock