Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by American Muscle

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 07-24-2010, 01:44 PM   #91
akiba17
Moderado El Jefe

Vehicle: 06 broS197 GT 04 SRT Ram

Well time is relative, a day to Him could be a millennia to us, but I feel nothing when I pray for it feels like I'm giving up responsibility and just asking for a miracle, I'm just not a fan of handouts, and if anything I could sort of get behind the Watchmaker analogy.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

Stock....except for the cai, Steeda CMDP, Brenspeed 93 tune, Flowmaster 60 series, Ford Racing strut and control arm brace, Koni shocks, Steeda Sport springs, Whiteline Watt's link and sway bars, GT500 brakes, and a healthy coating of dirt since I'm too lazy to wash it.
akiba17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:02 PM   #92
Margarita Girl
Is the tide gonna reach my chair?

Vehicle: 05 GT Vert

First time I prayed is when my friend's 18month son had a tumor the size of an orange attached to his stomach. He's 6 years old now.

I like happy endings. Just saying.

Mustang Ladies Club

Sidewayz 6.0 won me in a poker game
Margarita Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:06 PM   #93
kast1376
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2004 GT
Johnny-Goonhand
Send a message via Yahoo to kast1376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarita Girl View Post
Oh man....SIGGED!

Quote:
LM1s, MGW, MM subframes and CC, H&R SS, Blues, Bassani Catted X, 13" brakes, 3.73 gears
kast1376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:44 PM   #94
HRnB
Administrator

Vehicle: spaceship

I just saw that sig in the BBQ thread and wondered how I ever missed it. Because it's new....and awesome! lol.

HRnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:59 PM   #95
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

Vehicle: 1965, ford, mustang fastback
Send a message via AIM to rmodel65 Send a message via MSN to rmodel65 Send a message via Yahoo to rmodel65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Stang View Post
MG, I understand what you're getting at... but I don't pray, and if I was to pray I'm not sure it would be to God. Now that doesn't mean I'm an atheist because I think it goes back to the fact of how we all got here. I just don't know if I can believe Earth was created in a day by some guy and I also don't know If I can believe it was created by specks of dust. Guess I'll never know till I die, huh? But I also know that church talks a lot about forgiveness and that God forgives everyone, maybe if he's real he'll forgive me once I "get to the pearly gates". I'm sure he knows I mean well when it comes to my kids, and there's nothing in the world that is more important to me than my family. And for my hubz going to church, when it comes down to it... religion can become a big problem in a marriage when both parties don't agree with eachother's beliefes. I just want him to simply understand where I'm coming from so we can meet in the middle when it comes to our kids.

and this is why the Bible says not to get involved with someone unless they are equally Yoked...

2 Corinthians 6:14-18

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever? What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Therefore go out from their midst, and be separate from them, says the Lord, and touch no unclean thing; then I will welcome you, and I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty.

Last edited by rmodel65; 07-24-2010 at 11:24 PM. Reason: quote fixed
rmodel65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 11:21 PM   #96
Mrs.Stang
Peaches 'N Cream

Vehicle: 2008, Ford, Escape

Mrs.Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 11:47 PM   #97
akiba17
Moderado El Jefe

Vehicle: 06 broS197 GT 04 SRT Ram

Quote:
First time I prayed is when my friend's 18month son had a tumor the size of an orange attached to his stomach. He's 6 years old now.

Well I've been on the flip side of that, that's when I lost it.

Stock....except for the cai, Steeda CMDP, Brenspeed 93 tune, Flowmaster 60 series, Ford Racing strut and control arm brace, Koni shocks, Steeda Sport springs, Whiteline Watt's link and sway bars, GT500 brakes, and a healthy coating of dirt since I'm too lazy to wash it.
akiba17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 12:02 AM   #98
Apoptosis
poptart tits

Vehicle: 2005 Ford Mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiba17 View Post
Well time is relative, a day to Him could be a millennia to us, but I feel nothing when I pray for it feels like I'm giving up responsibility and just asking for a miracle, I'm just not a fan of handouts, and if anything I could sort of get behind the Watchmaker analogy.
There is ample explanation in the old testament/genesis that shows they are literal 24 hour days.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Genesis-days.html
Old 07-25-2010, 12:20 AM   #99
HRnB
Administrator

Vehicle: spaceship

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmodel65 View Post
Therefore go out from their midst, and be separate from them, says the Lord
Says the lord? Let me hear/see where "the all loving lord" says this. Sounds more like brainwashing of a cult.

"then I will welcome you, and I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty"

Seriously? The lord almighty said that? Only after I "separate" myself from normal society so I have no one else except other brainwashed retards, then I'm ready to be a sheep? Just mindlessly believing in fiction? Awesome!

I'd rather be a Trekkie. At least they get cool costumes.

HRnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 12:23 AM   #100
SKAR

Vehicle: 90' Miata, 50' F47, 88' Notch

Those are direct quotes from "Thy Lords" mouth

didnt you know, hes real!!!!!!

also the toothfairy is a stingy bitch
Old 07-25-2010, 12:23 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags