Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by American Muscle

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 11-04-2010, 07:20 PM   #151
Shelty
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2005 Ford Mustang GT
Shelty429
Send a message via AIM to Shelty

i HATE those damn deathclaws....

im gonna have to go about killing them in the quarry some different way... tho i havent played new vegas in a week... got back into halo reach again...
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

1966 Chevy Bel Air wagon. 700r4, hedman hedders, and other stuff

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor.-company car with 1/4 million miles on the clock

'91 5.0 5-speed-- sold :-(
Shelty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:27 AM   #152
302army187
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2013 GT Premium 1989 lx 'vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarNz View Post
pretty sure the incinerator is my favorite weapon in the whole game haha, i gotta bring my energy weapons skill up
im into shotguns now. Got the riot shotgun,(from the gun runners) fires are quick as you can click, 20 rounds, and reloads pretty quick. just goes through ammo fast, so I have been doing my best to make my own ammo, which is actually pretty fun.

currently collecting blue start bottle caps, and completing side quests. Trying to decide which route I want to go for the main quest.

I kinda wanna run the strip myself, but the last dialog I had with Mr. House has me thinking he has a better long term plan....... idk

1989 - Junkyard 302, Trickflow heads/cam, typhoon intake, V2 Sq Si-trim blower, and other stuff's.

www.youtube.com/Xarmy187

Please support my YouTube channel! My videos don't disappoint!
302army187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:53 AM   #153
sarNz
2nd Gear Member

wait crap whats the point of the blue star bottlecaps? knew i should have grabbed them...

i just went into cottonwood cove and ****ing wrecked the place. i love just dressing up as part of the legion and then getting criticals at the back of someones head. i always kill the legion cus they look like a bunch of ****

also, i shot this lake monster thing in the head in VATS, and haven't seen this happen before. the head flew like 100 feet in the air straight up, it was hilarious.

still haven't gotten any cool weapons really... all my other skills are higher than my gun ones for some reason. i'm only level 13, i'm happy to see that you can get all the way up to 30. seems like i'll be playing this game for a long time

sarNz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:12 AM   #154
302army187
6th Gear Member

looking up the locations of the blue star bottle caps, they are not easy to get, as you need 50-51 for the "reward" and the "reward" is actually pretty weak.

its mainly for the adventure/story of it.

1989 - Junkyard 302, Trickflow heads/cam, typhoon intake, V2 Sq Si-trim blower, and other stuff's.

www.youtube.com/Xarmy187

Old 11-05-2010, 09:35 PM   #155
Shelty
5th Gear Member

Shelty429

i think you get an acheivement, so i may do it just for the gamerpoints... (xbox)

other than that i heard that quest is kinda lame, sorta like the Nuka Cola Quantum quest from Fallout 3. thoooo Nuka grenades messed some shiznat up...

anyone know, is the dart gun and railway rifle back, I have yet to find any schematics... and the dart gun made killing death claws soo much easier. (i keep finding parts for it all over the place.) and nailing heads to the wall with the railway rifle is always amusing...

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor.-company car with 1/4 million miles on the clock

Old 11-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #156
Shelty
5th Gear Member

Shelty429

...weaksauce, the railway rifle does not make a comeback... i loved that gun

nor does the dart gun... what the hell bethesda? you plant paint guns and toy cars all over the place and no dart gun??

Old 11-06-2010, 02:07 PM   #157
302army187
6th Gear Member

yea, im right at the end of the game, and I have yet to find a epic weapon.

the only good one I have come accross is the "Love and Hate" spiked brass knuckles that do really go DPS. but im not a melee kinda guy with this run through the game :/

www.youtube.com/Xarmy187

Old 11-06-2010, 02:07 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
beakdown, beam, bench, bug, deathclaw, educated, fallout, laser, multiple, pass, primm, reload, rifle, splitter, vegas, weapons