Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by American Muscle

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

I tell you once more, before I get off the floor, DON'T TAZE ME BRO!!

Old 06-26-2011, 11:40 AM   #41
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 Mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishri View Post
*too close.

also..

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/neil-pa...lery?GT1=28135

neil patrick harris is doing the gay nasties with this queer.. makes me physically ill. also, i want to have NPH's childrens out of my buttholes.
WTF? Doogie is gay?
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

2011 Black on black GT/CS A6
BMR springs, LCA's, panhard, STR.Ts, GT500 AB.
BleedinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:04 AM   #42
mustangcat
Deputy CatDog - To Purr'tect and Explode

Vehicle: Ford F150

Yep. Disturbing thought eh? I'll never be able to watch Escape from Guantonimo Bay again

Also guys, I have...

Blatant proof that more than just a minority of Hispanics are thieves.
I saw a Hispanic guy steal a candy bar. Therefore, they are all thieves.
See what I did there Akibaballz?
Old 06-27-2011, 12:29 AM   #43
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008, V6, PP

But why are there so many cops there to begin with? I mean, it looks like a quiet residential/light business area, not even a high traffic or whatever street.

I don't want to hate on cops (as much as it seems to be a pass time for me), but this seems like a severe mis-allocation of resources to just BEGIN with (one street cop could do this job-without a car tied to him), not to mention, the cops are clearly showing off the ruler and the whole ticketing process- like its an episode of reno 911.

Moreover, what did that lady (emily?) do to **** off the cop so much? Did she walk up to the cop/suspect during the stop? Because I am sure there are laws against THAT (for good reason).

Holes need to be filled here. And not in the fun way. ;(

Steeda CAI, 91 tune, GT axle-backs w/ H-pipe, P/P stock TB. Dinosaurs!
aaquib1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:31 AM   #44
LostBoyz
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2011 V6 mca

The woman was video recording the police from her porch, she was arrested then released.

In this rally for the woman, the police showed up to selectively enforce a law that they otherwise rarely do. So the officers supporting someone who clearly doesn't know the law (when it comes to filming) is rather scary if you ask me. Hey bro, I'll stand behind you no matter what, even if its not exactly within the confines of the law.

This is obviously harrassment. Makes me sad that yes it was one man who didn't know the rules, but his 'brothers' supporting his **** up makes it that much worse.

How about you just appologize instead of going to war with your citizens? The citizens are going to win.

There needs to be a way to punish an officer that actually puts a hurt on him rather than the tax payers. If the union supports him so much, they should all share the burden and take a temporary pay cut, or fire him and let it be on him.

Last edited by LostBoyz; 06-27-2011 at 06:52 AM.
LostBoyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:25 AM   #45
pallidamors
Banned

Vehicle: 2004, pontiac, gto

yay police!!!! yay
pallidamors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:19 AM   #46
Apoptosis
poptart tits

Vehicle: 2005 Ford Mustang GT

Hmmm.

Since there is lots of Gay **** online, then everyone must be homo.

Correlation = causation, right bro?
Old 06-27-2011, 08:33 AM   #47
akiba17
Not 100% a dick

Vehicle: 04 SRT Ram, 15 Fuji Heavy Industries WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangcat View Post
Yep. Disturbing thought eh? I'll never be able to watch Escape from Guantonimo Bay again

Also guys, I have...

Blatant proof that more than just a minority of Hispanics are thieves.
I saw a Hispanic guy steal a candy bar. Therefore, they are all thieves.
See what I did there Akibaballz?
Okay maybe I overreached there with the all cops suck on super huge ***** thing, but I'm surprised there hasn't been a bigger deal made out of this, the PD is acting like a bunch of retards on a power trip.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:42 AM   #48
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Vehicle: 04 Tahoe

Click the image to open in full size.

eh, maybe one day huh?

ChalknCover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:12 PM   #49
Hlistr_07RR
I always jizz first

Vehicle: 2001, SVT, Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostBoyz View Post
The woman was video recording the police from her porch, she was arrested then released.

In this rally for the woman, the police showed up to selectively enforce a law that they otherwise rarely do. So the officers supporting someone who clearly doesn't know the law (when it comes to filming) is rather scary if you ask me. Hey bro, I'll stand behind you no matter what, even if its not exactly within the confines of the law.

This is obviously harrassment. Makes me sad that yes it was one man who didn't know the rules, but his 'brothers' supporting his **** up makes it that much worse.

How about you just appologize instead of going to war with your citizens? The citizens are going to win.

There needs to be a way to punish an officer that actually puts a hurt on him rather than the tax payers. If the union supports him so much, they should all share the burden and take a temporary pay cut, or fire him and let it be on him.
really? Do you have proof of these officers not issuing these parking citations in their past?
Hlistr_07RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:26 PM   #50
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2012 Shelby GT500

Hmmmm, as much of a LEO supported as I am this seems to be a wee bit over the top. All they are doing is making the department look petty and vidictive.

4.10s, Watts Link
okbfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:41 PM   #51
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Yeah, there is no way anyone could stand behind these officers actions. Instead of manning up and saying "hey bud, when you busted that lady for taping you, you f'd up" they stand behind him and ticket the cars for being more than 12" off the curb. It was like they got together at their morning donut meeting and said, "what can we do about this, they have a legal right to assemble, can't eff with that, but you know what we can do, we can enforce a parking ordinance and ticket anyone that comes out in support of her. If you can't get em for being illegally parked, get em for equipment violations or whatever else we can drum up!" And this was met with wild cheers. And cops wonder why people hate their guts...

Old 06-27-2011, 02:46 PM   #52
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Also, read this this morning. Here is another great article about a government hell bent on control. If I was this old woman, I would purposefully soil myself on the flight. It would be epic. I love in the article, first they say, "The TSA said in a statement to Fox News that at "no instance" would an officer ask a passenger to remove an adult diaper." but then they come back out and say "We have reviewed the circumstances involving this screening and determined that our officers acted professionally and according to proper procedure.”

Really? You stand behind this? The lady is wheelchair bound and has to wear a diaper. Pretty sure she isn't gonna blow up the plane. I mean, just going out on a limb here. Maybe from that pic she is undercover IRA, but for some wierd reason, I doubt it very much.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/26...est=latestnews

Old 06-27-2011, 02:55 PM   #53
97tplsGT
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2012 3.7

Just posted this ^ on my FB..... I thought patting down the baby was the "final straw", but this is equally as bad... if not worse. Poor lady, Im sure she's seen a whooooooooole lot in those 95 years, but that is one experience she surely coulda missed out on...

12.71 @ 109.5 1.74 60ft.... 31.2mpg
97tplsGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #54
LostBoyz
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBloodedPony View Post
Yeah, there is no way anyone could stand behind these officers actions...

ahem....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hlistr_07RR View Post
really? Do you have proof of these officers not issuing these parking citations in their past?

Even if there were glaring proof, he would still defend. I'll let him confirm this though.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:31 PM   #55
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

hmm, yes, did not read thread posts, but I guess for it to hit 50+ posts someone had to stand up for them.

Really, steve, really? 1. if they do parking citations it is either because they live in the most peaceful community in the Union and have nothing better to do or 2. because they enjoy being ********. And in this instance, their actions do reflect on the whole department because it isn't like this is one cop, he had friends.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:37 PM   #56
wayne613
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008, GT/CS

Quote:
Also, read this this morning. Here is another great article about a government hell bent on control.
I wouldn't say hell-bent on control, but certainly nobody that's given a large amount of it likes to relinquish it.

"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely", as the saying goes.

Many cops go about their day trying to do the best they can for others (TSA I'd have to exclude), I will grant this, but the flip-side is none will ever fess up wrongdoing unless it's on tape, many times not even then. Never report others they work with seen instability, or even fess up to the more lame crap like unspoken quotas for things that are expected (violations, DUI's, etc) to get noticed.

I need to get a camera sometime for when our state troopers put 15+ in one spot here with a blind turn to hand out seat-belt tickets. I feel so safe knowing they're out there to help those who choose to be stupid, so they can get more tax money; instead of perhaps patrolling certain areas that we get murders from almost like clockwork per month.

I'd personally just appreciate some honestly on their side for a change. Like when busted for speeding, the usual is "do you know how fast you were doing", and I'll respond honestly, he'll give me a bit of a break, but usually tack on something like "well I'd like to see you make it to 35 years old so I'm going to write you this..", really, will you tell me you love me next?

At least have the decency to be honest and state something like:
"well, chances are slim this will do anything, but it might help you think about slowing down a bit for a while, I get brownie points for another stop with a violation, and the state/city/county gets some money, so sorry about your luck, but here's a ticket."

Last edited by wayne613; 06-27-2011 at 03:48 PM.
wayne613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:49 PM   #57
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

True, many cops are out there ready and willing to give it all for a total stranger, but then you do have those that look at it simply because it is a paycheck or because of the power and those are the dangerous ones.

And the TSA just needs to get with the program. Instead of molesting babies and old ladies, what they need to do is profile. If your name is Mohammed and you have been to mutiple arab countries over the last couple years and you look shady, well guess who is getting a strip searched by Big Bubba? meanwhile the baby and the old lady can go through security without a hitch. If your name is Billy, you got long hair, smell like you ain't bathed in a year and you keep eyeing your bag and the K9. Guess who is getting pulled out of line? Meanwhile the soldiers go through without getting hassled over their equipment. Profiling works, period. Those that will be offended by it, probably deserve the treatment. Oh and how stupid do you have to be to **** off a soldier carrying a M4 with a 203 launcher just returning home from duty? To me, I do not want to be on that guy's **** list.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:25 PM   #58
3.0Taurass
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2009 Focus Coupe

So a gulf war vet who earned a bronze star for valor who looked like a normal white dude named Tim wouldn't need a search, right?

Click the image to open in full size.

Oops, guess everybody died
3.0Taurass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:09 PM   #59
LostBoyz
4th Gear Member

@^ but, but, but, the news said only arabic people are terrorists. This guy was obviously set up.

Obviously you police need to teach this TSA discretion. Though the real discretion based on threat, not like teach them how to search everyone but fellow police officers.
Old 06-27-2011, 06:54 PM   #60
Hlistr_07RR
I always jizz first

Vehicle: 2001, SVT, Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostBoyz View Post

In this rally for the woman, the police showed up to selectively enforce a law that they otherwise rarely do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hlistr_07RR View Post
.... still waiting Lostballs....care to answer me? Or is this just another one of your assumptions?

Quote:

Really, steve, really? 1. if they do parking citations it is either because they live in the most peaceful community in the Union and have nothing better to do or 2. because they enjoy being ********.
Not true. Even in PG county, I still find time to write parking tickets. No matter where you are, except MAYBE certain parts of DC, you have time to write citations. There isn't any difference between parking citations, and a citation for anything else. My whole point is, these officers wrote parking tickets to some people. Who gives a ****. They just so happened to be written to some people who were parked around whats her face's house. Again, who gives a ****. There is nothing here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07BLACKGT View Post
Hell, I got slammed up the poopar at 40-45 mph
Hlistr_07RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:54 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
american, beat, company, county, darrin, deputies, general, herbert mooooooon, humphreys, insurance, jooish conspiracy, life, metalgear!, mypenisissuperiortoyours., powered, quartermileatatime, ring, tn, vbulletin