I tell you once more, before I get off the floor, DON'T TAZE ME BRO!! - Page 74 - MustangForums.com



Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2013, 12:59 PM   #731
Mishri
Mish-ogynist
 
Mishri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Great Falls, MT
Posts: 3,759
Default

Oh I didn't even catch that? was that you who was doing the chasing/tazing? Good job brosef stalin.
Mishri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:03 PM   #732
Shelty
5th Gear Member
 
Shelty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bumblef***, MD
Posts: 4,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishri View Post
Oh I didn't even catch that? was that you who was doing the chasing/tazing? Good job brosef stalin.
He is lucky they get issued tasers. I dont/wont get issued them. I wish we would, would much rather zap some dbag and ruin his day then have to go toe to toe with him or use that god awful pepperspray. Tasers are much more efficent in getting compliance from an active resister. OC gets on everything and fighting, I dont really want to get my uniform screwed up or break that brand new 8,000 dollar portable radio I just got issued last week....

that being said, dumb broad shouldnt have taken off like that then ran....

Last edited by Shelty; 08-12-2013 at 01:09 PM.
Shelty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:04 PM   #733
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger
 
Matt's 95 Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Cali
Posts: 4,623
Default

That was you? Great shot with the taser.
Matt's 95 Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:05 PM   #734
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger
 
Matt's 95 Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Cali
Posts: 4,623
Default

nvm. Just saw your new post. I havent used my taser but I would rather use the taser than pepperspray. That **** hurts like a **********er.
Matt's 95 Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:08 PM   #735
Shelty
5th Gear Member
 
Shelty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bumblef***, MD
Posts: 4,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt's 95 Stang View Post
nvm. Just saw your new post. I havent used my taser but I would rather use the taser than pepperspray. That **** hurts like a **********er.

agreed. riding the lightning hurts for a few minutes and takes the fight out of you...

OC... that messes you up for the rest of the day. and idk about your dept, but we use 10% stuff... basically lava in a can



Steve gets the exciting drunks.... I got a drunk last week on the shore, and he fell asleep in my car.

the most exciting thing that happened to me lately was getting rear ended in my patrol car....by another cop, a week and a half after I just got mine back from having the flywheel replaced (was down a month for that!) who knows when im getting my POS back!

Last edited by Shelty; 08-12-2013 at 01:11 PM.
Shelty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:26 PM   #736
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger
 
Matt's 95 Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Cali
Posts: 4,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelty View Post
agreed. riding the lightning hurts for a few minutes and takes the fight out of you...

OC... that messes you up for the rest of the day. and idk about your dept, but we use 10% stuff... basically lava in a can



Steve gets the exciting drunks.... I got a drunk last week on the shore, and he fell asleep in my car.

the most exciting thing that happened to me lately was getting rear ended in my patrol car....by another cop, a week and a half after I just got mine back from having the flywheel replaced (was down a month for that!) who knows when im getting my POS back!
We use Sabre Red "Crossfire" 10%. lava in a can, the fire from Mnt. Doom from LOTR, I dont care what you call it. It hurts. I had a co-worker say she would rather get sprayed then tased and I was like - "WTF? What the **** is wrong with you?"

Last fun thing I had was a 5150 who escaped the psych ward, ran into the middle of the street trying to kill herself while dragging the head ER nurse with her. Chit was crazy.
Matt's 95 Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:44 PM   #737
Shelty
5th Gear Member
 
Shelty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bumblef***, MD
Posts: 4,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt's 95 Stang View Post
We use Sabre Red "Crossfire" 10%. lava in a can, the fire from Mnt. Doom from LOTR, I dont care what you call it. It hurts. I had a co-worker say she would rather get sprayed then tased and I was like - "WTF? What the **** is wrong with you?"

Last fun thing I had was a 5150 who escaped the psych ward, ran into the middle of the street trying to kill herself while dragging the head ER nurse with her. Chit was crazy.
thats insane!

my getting rear ended was a minor bump, bout a month ago I did get 23 grams of weed, scales, money and stuff out of a car.... dummy was going 30 over the speed limit, stopped him, sniff sniff....search search..... click click.

and I did roll up on a fatal pedestrian accident a few days after that... that stuff was insane. the dirtbag driving made up some story about how he wasnt driving, didnt even seem phased that he killed someone.

thing that got me tho is traffic was rather heavy that night... and NO ONE called to report it. or even stop. a mangled car in the median and not a single car. I got there prolly 5 mins after it happened

Last edited by Shelty; 08-12-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Shelty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:21 AM   #738
Hlistr_07RR
I always jizz first
 
Hlistr_07RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: MD
Posts: 965
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt's 95 Stang View Post
Well NY just ruled on the "Stop and Frisk" law.
http://news.yahoo.com/judge-rules-yo...133928592.html

I understand why the law was put in place but I disagree with it so I am happy this was overturned. I should not have to worry about being stopped and searched just for leaving my house.
Good luck with that. Supreme Court law > State law
Hlistr_07RR is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Two 1966 Convertibles to restore GPR Classic Mustangs (Tech) 12 12-16-2015 12:21 PM
2005 Mustang - Transmission rattle and slippage/stuttering AmericanMuscle4.6GT 2005-2014 Mustangs 7 11-10-2015 02:06 PM
Pinion angle, poly bushings, 1 piece DS mtgldr S197 Handling Section 1 09-10-2015 09:43 PM
I took delivery on my 2015 GT yesterday Roush05 5.0L GT S550 Tech 11 09-10-2015 12:23 PM


Tags
american, beat, company, county, darrin, deputies, general, herbert mooooooon, humphreys, insurance, jooish conspiracy, life, metalgear!, mypenisissuperiortoyours., powered, quartermileatatime, ring, tn, vbulletin

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 PM.