Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by American Muscle

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 08-12-2013, 12:59 PM   #731
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

Vehicle: 2012 5.0 premuim

Oh I didn't even catch that? was that you who was doing the chasing/tazing? Good job brosef stalin.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

Automatic, Steeda CAI, 4.10 gears, Boss Intake, BBR O/R X, Steeda Tune, M&H Drag Radials.
12.6@112mph (DA corrected 11.7@119mph)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpOnFire View Post
mishri created the universe
Mishri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:03 PM   #732
Shelty
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2005 Ford Mustang GT
Shelty429
Send a message via AIM to Shelty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishri View Post
Oh I didn't even catch that? was that you who was doing the chasing/tazing? Good job brosef stalin.
He is lucky they get issued tasers. I dont/wont get issued them. I wish we would, would much rather zap some dbag and ruin his day then have to go toe to toe with him or use that god awful pepperspray. Tasers are much more efficent in getting compliance from an active resister. OC gets on everything and fighting, I dont really want to get my uniform screwed up or break that brand new 8,000 dollar portable radio I just got issued last week....

that being said, dumb broad shouldnt have taken off like that then ran....

1966 Chevy Bel Air wagon. 700r4, hedman hedders, and other stuff

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor.-company car with 1/4 million miles on the clock

'91 5.0 5-speed-- sold :-(

Last edited by Shelty; 08-12-2013 at 01:09 PM.
Shelty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:04 PM   #733
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

Vehicle: 2011 3.7 Premium

That was you? Great shot with the taser.

2011 Coupe - 3.7 Premium - BAMA tune, AirRaid CAI, GT500 spoiler, staggered AMR 20's, BMR PHB & LCAs. Eibach springs, and sways, Raxiom Navi, Roush axlebacks, BBK headers
Matt's 95 Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:05 PM   #734
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

nvm. Just saw your new post. I havent used my taser but I would rather use the taser than pepperspray. That **** hurts like a **********er.

2011 Coupe - 3.7 Premium - BAMA tune, AirRaid CAI, GT500 spoiler, staggered AMR 20's, BMR PHB & LCAs. Eibach springs, and sways, Raxiom Navi, Roush axlebacks, BBK headers
Old 08-12-2013, 01:08 PM   #735
Shelty
5th Gear Member

Shelty429

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt's 95 Stang View Post
nvm. Just saw your new post. I havent used my taser but I would rather use the taser than pepperspray. That **** hurts like a **********er.

agreed. riding the lightning hurts for a few minutes and takes the fight out of you...

OC... that messes you up for the rest of the day. and idk about your dept, but we use 10% stuff... basically lava in a can

Steve gets the exciting drunks.... I got a drunk last week on the shore, and he fell asleep in my car.

the most exciting thing that happened to me lately was getting rear ended in my patrol car....by another cop, a week and a half after I just got mine back from having the flywheel replaced (was down a month for that!) who knows when im getting my POS back!

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor.-company car with 1/4 million miles on the clock

Last edited by Shelty; 08-12-2013 at 01:11 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:26 PM   #736
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelty View Post
agreed. riding the lightning hurts for a few minutes and takes the fight out of you...

OC... that messes you up for the rest of the day. and idk about your dept, but we use 10% stuff... basically lava in a can

Steve gets the exciting drunks.... I got a drunk last week on the shore, and he fell asleep in my car.

the most exciting thing that happened to me lately was getting rear ended in my patrol car....by another cop, a week and a half after I just got mine back from having the flywheel replaced (was down a month for that!) who knows when im getting my POS back!
We use Sabre Red "Crossfire" 10%. lava in a can, the fire from Mnt. Doom from LOTR, I dont care what you call it. It hurts. I had a co-worker say she would rather get sprayed then tased and I was like - "WTF? What the **** is wrong with you?"

Last fun thing I had was a 5150 who escaped the psych ward, ran into the middle of the street trying to kill herself while dragging the head ER nurse with her. Chit was crazy.

Old 08-12-2013, 01:44 PM   #737
Shelty
5th Gear Member

Shelty429

Quote:
We use Sabre Red "Crossfire" 10%. lava in a can, the fire from Mnt. Doom from LOTR, I dont care what you call it. It hurts. I had a co-worker say she would rather get sprayed then tased and I was like - "WTF? What the **** is wrong with you?"

Last fun thing I had was a 5150 who escaped the psych ward, ran into the middle of the street trying to kill herself while dragging the head ER nurse with her. Chit was crazy.
thats insane!

my getting rear ended was a minor bump, bout a month ago I did get 23 grams of weed, scales, money and stuff out of a car.... dummy was going 30 over the speed limit, stopped him, sniff sniff....search search..... click click.

and I did roll up on a fatal pedestrian accident a few days after that... that stuff was insane. the dirtbag driving made up some story about how he wasnt driving, didnt even seem phased that he killed someone.

thing that got me tho is traffic was rather heavy that night... and NO ONE called to report it. or even stop. a mangled car in the median and not a single car. I got there prolly 5 mins after it happened

Last edited by Shelty; 08-12-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:21 AM   #738
Hlistr_07RR
I always jizz first

Vehicle: 2001, SVT, Cobra

Quote:
Well NY just ruled on the "Stop and Frisk" law.
http://news.yahoo.com/judge-rules-yo...133928592.html

I understand why the law was put in place but I disagree with it so I am happy this was overturned. I should not have to worry about being stopped and searched just for leaving my house.
Good luck with that. Supreme Court law > State law

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07BLACKGT View Post
Hell, I got slammed up the poopar at 40-45 mph
Hlistr_07RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:21 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
american, beat, company, county, darrin, deputies, general, herbert mooooooon, humphreys, insurance, jooish conspiracy, life, metalgear!, mypenisissuperiortoyours., powered, quartermileatatime, ring, tn, vbulletin