Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by American Muscle

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

View Poll Results: In a general election, who would you vote for?
Barrack Obama 14 17.72%
Ron Paul 47 59.49%
Thirdy Party 9 11.39%
Wouldn't Vote 9 11.39%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2014, 10:30 AM   #10561
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2012 Shelby GT500

Careful there, now you are talking about the elephant in the closet.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

4.10s, Watts Link
okbfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 10:39 AM   #10562
daredevil95
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008 Ford Mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by okbfd View Post
Careful there, now you are talking about the elephant in the closet.
Click the image to open in full size.

Canada is just as scary

"Much more of a hoot to drive than you might imagine. Think of it if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under her tweed pants. I do, and it helps."
Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear BBC
daredevil95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:13 AM   #10563
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Everbody is so afraid of being labeled a racist that the facts are either ignored or they simply are not discussed. I understand that there are a lot of reasons including real racism and lack of opportunity, however, there seems to be a small uprising of people in minorities that address the awful parenting and role models that contribute hugely to the problem. Entitlement isn't just about money, it's a pervasive way of looking at life.

4.10s, Watts Link
Old 08-27-2014, 01:19 PM   #10564
HRnB
Administrator

Vehicle: spaceship

So bfd and daredevil jumped right on-board with Mishri's race baiting copy/pasta. And even more interesting is that daredevil took it as fact and posted that people can't handle facts, lol.

You two do realize that is fake data, right? As in, if you tried to search it, those figures will not come up in any real study.

It isn't wikipedia, it's a site called medapedia that is run by white supremisists. They call themselves "pro-European activists. http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Talk:White_supremacism

Here is the "real" wikipedia description of medapedia. They can post things like Mishri copy/pasta'd because of the freedom of speech act.
"In early 2007, within half a year of the launching of the original Swedish version, Metapedia received much Swedish media attention for its similarity to Wikipedia and some of its contents, in particular for its positive characterization of many **** German personalities, for cataloguing Jews in Swedish media, and for characterizing Swedish companies as either "Swedish-owned" or "Jewish-owned".[16][17] This led to an investigation being initiated in Sweden, in which the Chancellor of Justice (Justitiekanslern) examined whether the site should be prosecuted for inciting hatred or for violating the Privacy Law (Personuppgiftslagen).[18] After reviewing the site's contents, the Chancellor of Justice decided to terminate investigations, since nothing had been found that violated the Freedom of Speech Act (Yttrandefrihetsgrundlagen) or the Privacy Law.[19] In January 2009, in a response to further attention given to the site, the Swedish Chancellor of Justice opined that Metapedia presented a positive image of Adolf Hitler, but decided not to restart an investigation, since this was not illegal.[20]"

HRnB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:27 PM   #10565
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

Vehicle: 2012 5.0 premuim

you can find the stats, you just have to dig for them the wikipedia entry has sources cited that have functioning links and appears to jive with the info, such as:

The incarceration rate of black males was over 6 times higher than that of white males, with a rate of 4,749 per 100,000 US residents.[17][18][19]

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...-97066069.html

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As is mentioned in the wikipedia article, one issue with looking at race is many studies combine hispanics with whites... I think it's more of a poor neighborhood/mentality and less to do with race, but if people want to get up in arms about inequality between races, we should examine differences. And if we are discussing violence, we should be looking at the areas where there is violence, and why that might be beyond the availability of guns. The Poor culture I think is really to blame and democrats aren't doing anything to help the poor get out of that culture. You'll find white trailer parks full of criminals and higher crime rates than a rich neighborhood of any racial or ethnic group.

Automatic, Steeda CAI, 4.10 gears, Boss Intake, BBR O/R X, Steeda Tune, M&H Drag Radials.
12.6@112mph (DA corrected 11.7@119mph)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpOnFire View Post
mishri created the universe

Last edited by Mishri; 08-27-2014 at 01:33 PM.
Mishri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:33 PM   #10566
HRnB
Administrator

So with that said and seeing the 3 of you getting happy over made up data to insight hate, let's hear what "real" science (biological anthropologist) says about people that treat falsifications as facts because it's what they want to hear as apposed to what is real.

Resurrecting Racism: The modern attack on black people using phony science
"The salespeople involved in this campaign deny that they are propagandists for racism. They are just trying to popularize the findings of science, they claim. Modern science has discovered, they allege, that many commonly held beliefs about race in general and the black ‘race’ in particular are accurate. They say that the only reason some people reject their supposed findings is political correctness"

"The phenomenon of pseudo-scholarly anti-black racism should be examined as carefully as its twin, Holocaust denial. Professional anti-black racists resort to fake-science tactics similar to those of antisemites, likewise parading themselves as innocent seekers of knowledge. Whereas Holocaust deniers do their work by peddling false History, modern anti-black racists peddle false biology and psychology. Just as the proper antidote to pseudo-historical antisemitism is accurate History, the proper antidote to modern, pseudo-biological anti-black racism is genuine biological and psychological science"
http://www.hirhome.com/rr/rrintro.htm

Old 08-27-2014, 01:37 PM   #10567
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

Vehicle: 2012 5.0 premuim

Like I said, I don't think it's about the race, but about their income and willingness to take the easy way out using welfare and gov't housing.

this I think covers what I'm saying:

http://www.census.gov/prod/2013pubs/acsbr11-17.pdf

we aren't seeing that black people commit more crimes, we are seeing poor people commit more crimes, but since poverty is much higher among black people and hispanics and native americans it is more of an issue. So what is causing groups of people to live in poverty? Who is behind it? what can be done to change that? Education? you can't educate the unwilling. Give them money? So they can continue living in the same conditions in the same poor culture?

I think the other thing wrong with your link was it just listed "gun death rate" but, doesn't it matter if it was a hunting accident? We get hunters from all over the country in MT and WY, you get 5 people killed by their buddies while hunting and you skew the whole rate when less than a million people live there. (also, it was probably the poor people.. poor people love shooting each other).

Automatic, Steeda CAI, 4.10 gears, Boss Intake, BBR O/R X, Steeda Tune, M&H Drag Radials.
12.6@112mph (DA corrected 11.7@119mph)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpOnFire View Post
mishri created the universe

Last edited by Mishri; 08-27-2014 at 01:44 PM.
Mishri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:46 PM   #10568
HRnB
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishri View Post
you can find the stats, you just have to dig for them the wikipedia entry has sources cited that have functioning links and appears to jive with the info, such as:

The incarceration rate of black males was over 6 times higher than that of white males, with a rate of 4,749 per 100,000 US residents.[17][18][19]

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...-97066069.html

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As is mentioned in the wikipedia article, one issue with looking at race is many studies combine hispanics with whites... I think it's more of a poor neighborhood/mentality and less to do with race, but if people want to get up in arms about inequality between races, we should examine differences. And if we are discussing violence, we should be looking at the areas where there is violence, and why that might be beyond the availability of guns. The Poor culture I think is really to blame and democrats aren't doing anything to help the poor get out of that culture. You'll find white trailer parks full of criminals and higher crime rates than a rich neighborhood of any racial or ethnic group.
Do you see what you did there? Well, I'm sure you do.
You went from:
"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
When Blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-Blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife
"
To:
"The incarceration rate of black males was over 6 times higher than that of white males, with a rate of 4,749 per 100,000 US residents"

In other words, you quoted false data, then followed it with incarceration rates of black compared to whites "per 100k people".

What 100k people, in Watts? Where the only white people are cops, lol.
There are also studies on the rate black people are arrested at a higher rate than whites for the same exact questioning. So yes, there will be a higher incarceration rate of blacks. But "Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder" is not a real stat because I couldn't find it with about 15 minutes of searching. It was simply bundled in with a few true facts to sneak it through. Who would do such a thing? Oh yeah, a racist. lol

Keep in mind here, I'm not defending blacks over whites. I don't have white guilt or any of that BS. I am defending true data over fake data. Data that is taken out of context. And most importantly, unequal human rights fueled by complete hatred.

Old 08-27-2014, 02:07 PM   #10569
HRnB
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishri View Post
I think the other thing wrong with your link was it just listed "gun death rate" but, doesn't it matter if it was a hunting accident?
Or 9 year old girls that shoot their gun instructors dead. rmodels knows all too well how dangerous guns can be in the hands of little girls.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5717603.html

Two things I think here.
1. That poor girl having to live with this the rest of her life. Let's just hope she doesn't go to school with the dead instructor's kids.
2. What kind of dipsh!t instructor (R.I.P.) is training a 9 year old girl with an uzi? I feel bad for his family, but what a stupid ***.

Old 08-27-2014, 02:38 PM   #10570
okbfd
4th Gear Member

http://www.prisonpolicy.org/graphs/raceinc.html

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Story?id=5009270&page=1

Race: Black males continue to be incarcerated at an extraordinary rate. Black males make up 35.4 percent of the jail and prison population — even though they make up less than 10 percent of the overall U.S population. Four percent of U.S. black males were in jail or prison last year, compared to 1.7 percent of Hispanic males and .7 percent of white males. In other words, black males were locked up at almost six times the rate of their white counterparts.

Race baiting........actually more of a rational discussion of fact. What part of fact do you not understand? Perhaps these sources are more to your liking? Geez......2 mins of search.

4.10s, Watts Link
Old 08-27-2014, 02:38 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
crusade, democrat, federal, government, indiana, jones, lostarc, obama 2012, paul, pay, performance, powered, president, primary, raiders, republican, romney 2012, ron, ron paul_is_old, sheep_in_ox_clothing, that girl, vbulletin, wantsmeinherbutt