Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by American Muscle

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 08-25-2011, 11:52 PM   #71
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

Vehicle: .

+1 did you rectify that situation?

also: morbid read back to tanners' and I's conversation in lt the other day. im not sure how every 15 year old running around now a days isn't pregnant.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
simpsonfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:54 AM   #72
akiba17
Moderado El Jefe

Vehicle: 06 broS197 GT 04 SRT Ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbid Intentions View Post
so nevermind the fact that the girl in your sig looks 14 but has a distrurbingly nice ***.... but what's with the storm trooper over there? lol

that makes the gif IMO
That *** keeps me up at night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-XMtdBENRo

Stock....except for the cai, Steeda CMDP, Brenspeed dyno tune, Flowmaster 60 series, Ford Racing strut and control arm brace, Koni shocks, Steeda Sport springs, Whiteline Watt's link and sway bars, GT500 brakes, and a healthy coating of dirt since I'm too lazy to wash it.
akiba17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:53 PM   #73
sadface
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2011 ram 1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by djay View Post
you gave him a drug test because an inmate was curious why the walls were shaking?...
my block is the ASAT unit for substance abuse offenders (or people with a history of substance abuse), while there was no news yet of such a earthquake and he was the only one who said "CO i am seeing the walls shake" i think it was more then warranted at the time
sadface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 11:38 PM   #74
99GTvert
is my username.

Vehicle: 1
well, its getting cold outside again...****in reached down to the 40s the other day.  almost can't wait for the snowy stuff............................almost i don't have a twitter account nor have i ever been to a twitter web page (update: i have), but if i ever did decide to take the plunge i will let you know by posting it in this awesome little box of text (update: not really)! i like tacos lol...though between crunchy tacos and soft tacos i cannot really say which one is better.  sometimes, the mess a crunchy taco leaves behind is a little annoying while the soft taco just doesn't have the same taste... cake is so much better than pie no, srsly.  **** pie. ****ing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadface View Post
my block is the ASAT unit for substance abuse offenders (or people with a history of substance abuse), while there was no news yet of such a earthquake and he was the only one who said "CO i am seeing the walls shake" i think it was more then warranted at the time
no way that is not true you were just being a power hungry ASSWOLEH!!
99GTvert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 02:42 AM   #75
Hlistr_07RR
I always jizz first

Vehicle: 2001, SVT, Cobra

First quake I've ever experienced, it was pretty cool. I was just laying down for a nap and I felt my bed shaking like someone was jumping on it. I thought my sisters kids had snuck in my room and were jumping on my bed so I get up and look around. I saw no one in my room and I was like wtf??? Then the whole house started shaking, and I was like OOOhhhhh I know what's going on.

Awesome.

Sike I was jk, I was actually wrecking a girl when it happened. She later was heard to be saying "we had a quake"??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07BLACKGT View Post
Hell, I got slammed up the poopar at 40-45 mph
Hlistr_07RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 02:47 AM   #76
djay
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 99 ExpLorEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hlistr_07RR View Post
Sike
/90s flashback

djay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 02:47 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
10, bend, facial, fake, fault, gifs, girl, lupe, ramapo, sara, tits, underwood, va, year, zone