Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by American Muscle

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 10-28-2013, 04:32 AM   #1
Mr. D
2nd Gear Member

Default Netflix Vs. Hulu Opinions

1. Which is the better service Netflix, Hulu or Hulu Plus...and why? I'm really into watching more adult type TV series more than movies. Don't have any kids. What are the advantages/disadvantages of either service? I liked "Breaking Bad" and I'm embarrassed to admit it at 72, but also "Walking Dead".

2. Has anyone figured out how you can "Copy" Netflix or Hulu to a DVD recorder? Not to sell copies illegally, but to take with me on an RV trip.

I'm a very serious person.... sorta!
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
Attached Images
File Type: png •Obey me!.png (113.3 KB, 2 views)

Too cheap to buy a Shelby... but I do know adjectives other than "awesome"!

Last edited by Mr. D; 10-28-2013 at 04:40 AM.
Mr. D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #2
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

Vehicle: 2012 5.0 premuim

It is a violation of their service agreement to record them. however, Audials Moviebox 10 will record it. There are others out there that will as well, many video capture software will.

It's been awhile since I looked at hulu-plus but they didn't have anywhere near the number of movies or good-quality shows that netflix had for streaming last time I looked. Hulu-plus is better for new shows that are airing now. Or for the more obscure tv shows that never saw a dvd release.

I have all the cable channels so hulu and hulu-plus don't interest me unless I miss a show... and usually it turns out they don't offer that show I want to watch anyway

My suggestion is hulu will show you what shows are available. I think netflix might too, I don't know.. not checking now because I'm at work. but just look at what you want to watch type in all the shows you can think of you might want to watch and see which has more of them.

If you are into new shows airing now, Hulu-Plus is the way to go.

Automatic, Steeda CAI, 4.10 gears, Boss Intake, BBR O/R X, Steeda Tune, M&H Drag Radials.
12.6@112mph (DA corrected 11.7@119mph)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpOnFire View Post
mishri created the universe

Last edited by Mishri; 10-28-2013 at 11:34 AM.
Mishri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:30 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement