Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search


Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by American Muscle


Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!


I read the news today: dick jokes!

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2014, 09:51 PM   #1001
HRnB
Administrator
 
HRnB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Vehicle: spaceship
Location: Southern California
Posts: 24,778
Default

I think the guy that did this study is a gamer, but here you go...
New Study Finds Violent Games Might Actually Curb Real-World Violence

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2014/11/new...orld-violence/
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
__________________


HRnB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 10:01 PM   #1002
akiba17
Not 100% a dick
 
akiba17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Vehicle: 04 SRT Ram, 15 Fuji Heavy Industries WRX
Location: Texas
Posts: 846
Default

All I can say is that now instead of going out and killing hookers on lonely cold nights, I now just fire up the playstation and do it in GTA, I do miss stopping for donuts after though.
__________________
akiba17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:48 AM   #1003
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation
 
redass02gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Vehicle: A Bicycle Built For Two
Location: BLAM-O
Posts: 7,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiba17 View Post
All I can say is that now instead of going out and killing hookers on lonely cold nights, I now just fire up the playstation and do it in GTA, I do miss stopping for donuts after though.
You get your doughnuts AFTER you kill hookers?
__________________

GO BEARS! I'm just here so I don't get fined...
redass02gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:11 PM   #1004
HRnB
Administrator
 
HRnB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Vehicle: spaceship
Location: Southern California
Posts: 24,778
Default

They found a new species of a snake in Brazil. This would be a great mascot for the "don't tread on me" campaign. http://www.epicfail.com/2012/08/02/n...of-snake-fail/
__________________


HRnB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:25 PM   #1005
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation
 
redass02gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Vehicle: A Bicycle Built For Two
Location: BLAM-O
Posts: 7,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRnB View Post
They found a new species of a snake in Brazil. This would be a great mascot for the "don't tread on me" campaign. http://www.epicfail.com/2012/08/02/n...of-snake-fail/
I heard about that thing. They found it in the Trouser region of Brazil.
__________________

GO BEARS! I'm just here so I don't get fined...
redass02gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:32 PM   #1006
okbfd
4th Gear Member
 
okbfd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 2012 Shelby GT500
Location: OK
Posts: 1,782
Default

Why would it be blind? Since it is a floppy snake it certainly hasn't been exploring caves.
__________________


4.10s, Watts Link
okbfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:36 PM   #1007
HRnB
Administrator
 
HRnB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Vehicle: spaceship
Location: Southern California
Posts: 24,778
Default

Oil tycoon to pay $1 billion divorce settlement

http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/10/luxu...-hamm-divorce/
__________________


HRnB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:46 PM   #1008
akiba17
Not 100% a dick
 
akiba17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Vehicle: 04 SRT Ram, 15 Fuji Heavy Industries WRX
Location: Texas
Posts: 846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redass02gt View Post
You get your doughnuts AFTER you kill hookers?
Killing hookers is hard work brah.
__________________
akiba17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 06:43 PM   #1009
Shelty
5th Gear Member
 
Shelty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Vehicle: 2005 Ford Mustang GT
Location: Bumblef***, MD
Posts: 4,819
Shelty429
Send a message via AIM to Shelty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiba17 View Post
Killing hookers is hard work brah.
at least disposing of them is easy... just call 1800-hooker-gone they make your ***** problem a thing of the past
__________________
2005 Mineral Gray GT coupe 5-speed...its got some stuff

1966 Chevy Bel Air wagon. 700r4, hedman hedders, and other stuff

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor.-company car with 1/4 million miles on the clock

'91 5.0 5-speed-- sold :-(
Shelty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:20 PM   #1010
vaporstang
2nd Gear Member
 
vaporstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Vehicle: 08 GT Premium & 08 V6
Location: Illinois
Posts: 269
Default Jose Canseco's reattached finger falls off during poker tournament

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...023512402.html

'nough said....
__________________
2008 Vapor GT Premium Manual
2008 Dark Candy Apple Red V6 Automatic
vaporstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 07:30 PM   #1011
Joolander
Lord High Protector
 
Joolander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Vehicle: 2007 Mustang GT/CS
Location: Mojave Wasteland
Posts: 3,754
Joolander
Default

Its ok that he lost a finger, because he probably won that hand
Joolander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 08:03 PM   #1012
HRnB
Administrator
 
HRnB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Vehicle: spaceship
Location: Southern California
Posts: 24,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joolander View Post
Its ok that he lost a finger, because he probably won that hand
....
__________________


HRnB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 06:07 PM   #1013
HRnB
Administrator
 
HRnB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Vehicle: spaceship
Location: Southern California
Posts: 24,778
Default

Anonymous seizes Ku Klux Klan Twitter account over Ferguson threats
http://news.yahoo.com/anonymous-seiz...ory&soc_trk=tw

This is getting interesting. Anon is doxxing (exposing) the Klan members. lol.
__________________


HRnB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 02:28 PM   #1014
HRnB
Administrator
 
HRnB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Vehicle: spaceship
Location: Southern California
Posts: 24,778
Default

Saudi Man Divorces Wife During Wedding After Seeing Her Face for 1st Time
"It was after the marriage ceremony, when the photographer got them ready for the post-wedding photo shoot, that the man saw his new bride's face. As the women of both families were celebrating the wedding, the man told his bride, "You are not the girl I want to marry. You are not the one I had imagined. I am sorry, but I divorce you"
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/you-are-not...g-night-614254
__________________


HRnB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 02:35 PM   #1015
okbfd
4th Gear Member
 
okbfd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 2012 Shelby GT500
Location: OK
Posts: 1,782
Default

Oh boy, that site got me a nasty warning from the government
__________________


4.10s, Watts Link
okbfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 02:42 PM   #1016
HRnB
Administrator
 
HRnB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Vehicle: spaceship
Location: Southern California
Posts: 24,778
Default

The international Business Times? Weird.
__________________


HRnB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 05:17 PM   #1017
fastbackford351
Foghorn Leghorn
 
fastbackford351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 1967 Fastback & 2002 GT Convertible
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,989
Default

We take them for granted but how is this for a reality check?

Imagine having to send your women out into these literal schit holes every day.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6186164.html

Most white folks with some others cultures thrown in are the only ones with decent crappers.

The rest of ya'll are nasty.
__________________
Government Warning:

Governments are extremely dangerous.
Death, imprisonment, theft of property
and loss of freedom will result from
giving them too much power.
fastbackford351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 05:37 PM   #1018
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation
 
redass02gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Vehicle: A Bicycle Built For Two
Location: BLAM-O
Posts: 7,668
Default

Aw, ****. Looks like Bill Cosby is movin' to India!
__________________

GO BEARS! I'm just here so I don't get fined...
redass02gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 09:27 PM   #1019
Mishri
Mish-ogynist
 
Mishri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Vehicle: 2012 5.0 premuim
Location: Great Falls, MT
Posts: 3,703
Default

Interesting read:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-L...Out-Of-Society

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-L...lity-In-Crisis

Basically, goes over a phenomenon observed in mice with over population and seeing a similar thing happening with humans. Men are withdrawing from relationships with women, focusing on careers as they don't see a benefit and only negatives to entering into one. It's increasing rapidly among men 18-30. Many are instead turning to **** and chemical addictions. The article places much of the blame on the modern feminist movement. It seems the author believes the money and attention towards female education is also driving men into lower education levels, where things have skewed so far, it isn't about equality, it's about giving women an advantage over men.

"I can tell you as a heterosexual married male in management, who didn’t drop out of society, the message from the chicks is: 'It's not just preferable that you should **** off, but imperative. You must pay for everything and make everything work; but you yourself and your preferences and needs can **** off and die.'"

I agree quite a bit with that, It seems the onus of making a relationship work is on the male, he has to pursue and sacrifice. I actually told my family a couple of years ago I'm not interested in a relationship anymore. I did go out on a blind date not long ago, still willing to give it a shot, but I no longer seek one. All of my brothers and sisters are married and have kids, that's good enough for me, don't need to worry about carrying on the family line/name... I can instead focus on doing what I want to do when I want to do it.. I always felt constrained when I was dating a girl. I really prefer the freedom of being alone. I don't have to answer to anyone. Always makes me smile when my friends have to make excuses for why they can't do something they want to do or buy something they want to buy. (All of my friends are married).
__________________

Automatic, Steeda CAI, 4.10 gears, Boss Intake, BBR O/R X, Steeda Tune, M&H Drag Radials.
12.6@112mph (DA corrected 11.7@119mph)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpOnFire View Post
mishri created the universe

Last edited by Mishri; 12-17-2014 at 09:40 PM.
Mishri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:55 PM   #1020
HRnB
Administrator
 
HRnB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Vehicle: spaceship
Location: Southern California
Posts: 24,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishri View Post
Interesting read:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-L...Out-Of-Society

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-L...lity-In-Crisis

Basically, goes over a phenomenon observed in mice with over population and seeing a similar thing happening with humans. Men are withdrawing from relationships with women, focusing on careers as they don't see a benefit and only negatives to entering into one. It's increasing rapidly among men 18-30. Many are instead turning to **** and chemical addictions. The article places much of the blame on the modern feminist movement. It seems the author believes the money and attention towards female education is also driving men into lower education levels, where things have skewed so far, it isn't about equality, it's about giving women an advantage over men.

"I can tell you as a heterosexual married male in management, who didn’t drop out of society, the message from the chicks is: 'It's not just preferable that you should **** off, but imperative. You must pay for everything and make everything work; but you yourself and your preferences and needs can **** off and die.'"

I agree quite a bit with that, It seems the onus of making a relationship work is on the male, he has to pursue and sacrifice. I actually told my family a couple of years ago I'm not interested in a relationship anymore. I did go out on a blind date not long ago, still willing to give it a shot, but I no longer seek one. All of my brothers and sisters are married and have kids, that's good enough for me, don't need to worry about carrying on the family line/name... I can instead focus on doing what I want to do when I want to do it.. I always felt constrained when I was dating a girl. I really prefer the freedom of being alone. I don't have to answer to anyone. Always makes me smile when my friends have to make excuses for why they can't do something they want to do or buy something they want to buy. (All of my friends are married).
OR, you could move out of your mom's basement and get a life. That's also an option.
__________________


HRnB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:55 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang




Paid Advertisement

 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 PM.

© Internet Brands, Inc.


This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company
Emails Backup