Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by American Muscle

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 08-06-2014, 10:29 PM   #11
mustangcat
Deputy CatDog - To Purr'tect and Explode

Vehicle: Ford F150

Never too late to go back Luke-o.
Finished college on my first stint with a 3.2 GPA while I was working full time. Considering going back for a Masters here in a bit. My GPA went up a LOT when I started working, then it kind of kicked in..."I'm paying for this crap!!"

Let me guess....Pharmaceuticals?
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
Old 08-07-2014, 02:27 AM   #12
akiba17
Moderado El Jefe

Vehicle: 06 broS197 GT 04 SRT Ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07BLACKGT View Post
Dis is so sexy

Click the image to open in full size.

You must have tons of young ***** throwing themselves at you
Using a car to holler at females is infantile, I use my words.

Stock....except for the cai, Steeda CMDP, Brenspeed dyno tune, Flowmaster 60 series, Ford Racing strut and control arm brace, Koni shocks, Steeda Sport springs, Whiteline Watt's link and sway bars, GT500 brakes, and a healthy coating of dirt since I'm too lazy to wash it.
akiba17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 09:19 AM   #13
BlueBells96

Vehicle: 2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangcat View Post
Never too late to go back Luke-o.
Finished college on my first stint with a 3.2 GPA while I was working full time. Considering going back for a Masters here in a bit. My GPA went up a LOT when I started working, then it kind of kicked in..."I'm paying for this crap!!"

Let me guess....Pharmaceuticals?
Actually pharmaceuticals sicken me, after being pumped full of them as a sick kid ill stick to mostly natural substances but for school im open to suggestions. AND NO ****HEADS THE LOLLIPOP GUILD IS NOT HIRING
Old 08-07-2014, 12:02 PM   #14
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2012 Shelby GT500

I went back later. Frat boy in undergrad and only had a 2.7.....got into Grad school on probation since I smoked the GRE and had a 3.85 and was Alph Eta honors. Went back when I was mid 30s for Chem 1/2 Organic 1/2 Physics 1/2 Biochem and a few other goodies with a 4.0 since I actually went to class. An interview with Med school didn't work and a divorce hit so I gave up on Med school. Bottom line..........it's never too late and you are usually way more focused with a bit of life experience.

4.10s, Watts Link
okbfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:45 PM   #15
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: a car

So I guess what the word really is... between 18 and 25, Just work while partying your *** off. Once that is out the system then try college, the motivation will be there.

Also, pull out until you are ready.
Mr Graystang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:30 PM   #16
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

Vehicle: 92 Geo Metro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Graystang View Post
So I guess what the word really is... between 18 and 25, Just work while partying your *** off. Once that is out the system then try college, the motivation will be there.

Also, pull out until you are ready.
This is terrible advice. Anyone who gives that advice should go way back to high school and take a math class so they can learn about the power of compounding interest, followed by a basic biology class. Get college over with as early as possible so you can earn as much money as possible so you can retire as early as possible with as much loot as possible. Those thousands of dollars that you would lose out on for those few years turns into an absolute sh*tload by the time you are retirement age. They are also forgetting that nobody gives a rat's *** about grades after you've been hired for your first job. And wear a condom, pulling out is not birth control, it's art.

the power of compound interest the most powerful force in the universe.

GO BEERS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drhoward View Post
Or anus
redass02gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:34 PM   #17
BlueBells96

Vehicle: 2000

fukc school
Old 08-07-2014, 09:32 PM   #18
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by redass02gt View Post
This is terrible advice. Anyone who gives that advice should go way back to high school and take a math class so they can learn about the power of compounding interest, followed by a basic biology class. Get college over with as early as possible so you can earn as much money as possible so you can retire as early as possible with as much loot as possible. Those thousands of dollars that you would lose out on for those few years turns into an absolute sh*tload by the time you are retirement age. They are also forgetting that nobody gives a rat's *** about grades after you've been hired for your first job. And wear a condom, pulling out is not birth control, it's art.

the power of compound interest the most powerful force in the universe.
this means... Live a dull life, Never do anything fun and save all your money. Then when you are free to spend it all you DIE! Leaving all the chips you earned to someone who does not deserve it. Also, go to school early so you rack up thousands upon thousands in debt, so you spend a majority of that dull life paying off an education that you earned to earn you money that you will not get to play with before you die.

f**K that, buy a stripper or two and get some real life experience. Then save up some money and pay for majority of college out of pocket so the debt you accrue is no gonna kill you in the long run.

Last edited by Mr Graystang; 08-07-2014 at 09:35 PM.
Mr Graystang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 09:46 PM   #19
3.0Taurass
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2009 Focus Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Graystang View Post
this means... Live a dull life, Never do anything fun and save all your money. Then when you are free to spend it all you DIE! Leaving all the chips you earned to someone who does not deserve it. Also, go to school early so you rack up thousands upon thousands in debt, so you spend a majority of that dull life paying off an education that you earned to earn you money that you will not get to play with before you die.

f**K that, buy a stripper or two and get some real life experience. Then save up some money and pay for majority of college out of pocket so the debt you accrue is no gonna kill you in the long run.
Dude if you can't pay off loans in like 5 years you're doing it wrong. I graduated with 50k and while huge, it isn't a dramatic eternal lifetime debt like you're making it out to be.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:09 PM   #20
Explosive
diarrhea

Vehicle: 2003 Mach 1--1979 Ford Mustang Cobra

I thought i knew what i wanted right out of school but luckily realized it wasnt before i acutally went through with the classes. Just turned 23 in june and seriously considering going to school this fall. Sick as hell of working a "job" just want an actual career so i can get of my parents house and just be out on my own. I don't need to be a millionaire i just want to make enough to have a home and be able to do my car/gun hobbies
Explosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:09 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement