Search



Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by American Muscle


Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2014, 12:19 PM   #71
drhoward
Dr. Integrity

 
drhoward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Vehicle: 1994 Mustang Super Special Hooker Edition GT
Location: Calgary Eh?
Posts: 3,631
Default

I just checked, the Canadian dollar is at 92 cents so my friends all make 92k and up, I make a lot more than that so I am at over 100k US anyways dawg

Due to my large hammer
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
__________________
1994 Mustang GT
My Porsche used to make me better than you
www.cardomain.com/id/bigshirtlesspete

Quote:
Originally Posted by redass02gt View Post
even if I had *****, I wouldn't know what to do with them.
Pictures of my Deck!
drhoward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 12:20 PM   #72
drhoward
Dr. Integrity

 
drhoward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Vehicle: 1994 Mustang Super Special Hooker Edition GT
Location: Calgary Eh?
Posts: 3,631
Default

I'm a civil engineer, mech engineers are a bunch of homos like red
__________________
1994 Mustang GT
My Porsche used to make me better than you
www.cardomain.com/id/bigshirtlesspete

Quote:
Originally Posted by redass02gt View Post
even if I had *****, I wouldn't know what to do with them.
Pictures of my Deck!
drhoward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 12:25 PM   #73
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

 
Mishri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Vehicle: 2012 5.0 premuim
Location: Great Falls, MT
Posts: 3,700
Default

So.. I have a friend that had a structural engineering degree, and then we he went to work as a civil engineer...

And I thought.. hmm whats up with that? you know engineering, you can do it all then eh?

(although he wasn't a very good engineer, he got fired from all of his engineering jobs and works entry level jobs that don't require degrees, he's poor)
__________________

Automatic, Steeda CAI, 4.10 gears, Boss Intake, BBR O/R X, Steeda Tune, M&H Drag Radials.
12.6@112mph (DA corrected 11.7@119mph)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpOnFire View Post
mishri created the universe
Mishri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:38 PM   #74
HRnB
Administrator

 
HRnB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Vehicle: spaceship
Location: Southern California
Posts: 24,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishri View Post
So.. I have a friend that had a structural engineering degree, and then we he went to work as a civil engineer...

And I thought.. hmm whats up with that? you know engineering, you can do it all then eh?

(although he wasn't a very good engineer, he got fired from all of his engineering jobs and works entry level jobs that don't require degrees, he's poor)
You always make up a story to make your argument seem legit. Does that actually work on people in real life? Or do they just indulge you so you'll hurry up and finish talking to them so they can leave?
__________________


HRnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:57 PM   #75
SwtPnyChick
Lady Luck
 
SwtPnyChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 2007, Ford, Mustang
Location: Sin City
Posts: 398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhoward View Post
I just checked, the Canadian dollar is at 92 cents so my friends all make 92k and up, I make a lot more than that so I am at over 100k US anyways dawg

Due to my large hammer
I know I have asked before, but....Marry Me?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99GTvert View Post

i should appreciate spc more!
Everyone should appreciate SPC!!!
SwtPnyChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 03:50 PM   #76
3.0Taurass
3rd Gear Member

 
3.0Taurass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Vehicle: 2009 Focus Coupe
Location: MN
Posts: 851
Default

Lol mechanical and civil engineers.

LOL I SAY
3.0Taurass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:22 AM   #77
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

 
Mishri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Vehicle: 2012 5.0 premuim
Location: Great Falls, MT
Posts: 3,700
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRnB View Post
You always make up a story to make your argument seem legit. Does that actually work on people in real life? Or do they just indulge you so you'll hurry up and finish talking to them so they can leave?
True Story. Met him years ago when I worked at wal-mart. We were roomates for about a year, he has issues, he was pretty bad at wal-mart too(Mostly slow/confused), but not the worst. That's what he got fire for at his engineering jobs, too slow, not meeting project deadlines.
__________________

Automatic, Steeda CAI, 4.10 gears, Boss Intake, BBR O/R X, Steeda Tune, M&H Drag Radials.
12.6@112mph (DA corrected 11.7@119mph)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpOnFire View Post
mishri created the universe
Mishri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 04:18 PM   #78
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation
 
redass02gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 92 Geo Metro
Location: BLAM-O
Posts: 7,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishri View Post
True Story. Met him years ago when I worked at wal-mart. We were roomates for about a year, he has issues, he was pretty bad at wal-mart too(Mostly slow/confused), but not the worst. That's what he got fire for at his engineering jobs, too slow, not meeting project deadlines.
I'm with HRnB. I don't believe you've ever had a friend either.
__________________

GO BEERS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drhoward View Post
Or anus
redass02gt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 04:46 PM   #79
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

 
Mishri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Vehicle: 2012 5.0 premuim
Location: Great Falls, MT
Posts: 3,700
Default

GOOD!


Click the image to open in full size.


Click the image to open in full size.
__________________

Automatic, Steeda CAI, 4.10 gears, Boss Intake, BBR O/R X, Steeda Tune, M&H Drag Radials.
12.6@112mph (DA corrected 11.7@119mph)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpOnFire View Post
mishri created the universe
Mishri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 04:46 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang




Paid Advertisement

 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 AM.

© Internet Brands, Inc.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company
Emails Backup