Ohio Regional Chapter Chapter President: OSUTX440

Toledo Mustangs 3rd Annual All-Mustang Show, Sept 18, 2011

Old 09-13-2011, 06:47 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Default Toledo Mustangs 3rd Annual All-Mustang Show, Sept 18, 2011

found this on buckeyestangs.com and decided to post it on here to see if anyone would like to attend with me. I'm planning on leaving for the show around 7am from Alliance so if anyone would like to attend this with me please let me know! Here's the info:

"We are getting together in Toledo, Ohio with Brondes Ford Secor (5545 Secor Rd Toledo, Ohio 43623) to have a "All Mustang Show" on Sunday Sept 18th 2011. The event will take place in the Brondes Ford Secor lot. If you want to give more...GREAT! 100% of the proceeds from this event will go to benefit a charity known as "Susan's Smiles of Happiness Sunshine Foundation, Inc". "Susan's Smiles" is an organization that helps to defer the cost of dental work for 150+ residents at The Sunshine Children's Home. There will be food, pop and water, a raffle, a DJ, children's activities, and definitely LOTS OF MUSTANGS!
There are a few thing that I and the others organizing this event ask of you:
1). THIS IS A MUSTANG ONLY EVENT.
2). TELL EVERYBODY YOU KNOW THAT HAS A MUSTANG ABOUT THIS EVENT! Old, new, stock, modified...whatever! The more Mustangs there the better!
3). Cars can be judged or simply displayed.

Please feel free to post this info on ANY other Mustang site that you know about (Southeast Mich, Columbus, Cleveland, etc).

REMEMBER: TELL EVERYBODY YOU KNOW THAT HAS A MUSTANG ABOUT THIS EVENT! The more Mustangs there...the better!"

www.brondesfordtoledo.com for more info about the location or Visit www.toledomustangs.com
Old 09-16-2011, 01:03 PM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

I have all weekend off, but I can't come because I wrecked my car and have to deal with body shops and insurance
Old 09-16-2011, 08:22 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

OH NO dude! What happened? Was it on the way back from the NEO show?
Old 09-17-2011, 07:13 PM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

Yeah, about 2 miles outside my house. Here is the thread
Old 09-18-2011, 07:12 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Sorry to hear that my man...Toledo show was rigged...a 2011 or 12 cobra jet, leguna seca and SN95 that was on numerous mag covers didn't place and every best of was a member of the Toledo mustang club! Won't be going back next year. Heck, best of show was a decent fox that was missing its rocker molding among other things!!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 10:05 AM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

Ahaha that is funny! I hate when s*** like that happens at shows. I went to one down in Hollywood Fl last year by some club, and the club president's kid's filthy 38 chevy ratrod beat out the shiny t-buckets and even an incredible ****** gasser.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:20 PM
TOLEDOMUSTANGS MURPH

Originally Posted by bakerjd
Sorry to hear that my man...Toledo show was rigged...a 2011 or 12 cobra jet, leguna seca and SN95 that was on numerous mag covers didn't place and every best of was a member of the Toledo mustang club! Won't be going back next year. Heck, best of show was a decent fox that was missing its rocker molding among other things!!!!
really? seriously? thats how you think we run our show?

Murph
Old 09-26-2012, 08:45 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

Edited..........

Last edited by xkape; 09-28-2012 at 08:05 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:09 PM
TOLEDOMUSTANGS MURPH

Originally Posted by xkape
Yes.. The truth hurts doesn't it. I wasn't there.. but, if baker says its so then it is. Good luck next year on attendance. A F.u.cking Fox with missing body panels winning a best in show... wtf? Maybe I will bring my totalled 02 that I have for parts and see if I can get a trophy for best paint job,
So let me get this straight...

you werent there...but since one guy said something in a post on a forum, it must be true? I dont even know why I bother.

BTW - attendance numbers go as follows:
1st year: 2009 = 160 registered Mustangs
2nd year: 2010 = 186 registered Mustangs
3rd year: 2011 = 247 registered Mustangs
4th year: 2012 = 276 registered Mustangs

And for the record, the Fox that won best of show last year was a great machine! Everybody at the show was eyeballing it and it was a no brainer. AND he was not a member of TOLEDO MUSTANGS.

TM members cars are segregated from the rest of the cars in the show. If nothing else, our members get the short end of the stick when it comes to the show.

And just in case you cared, this years BEST OF SHOW winner was a couple from Charlevoix, Mich (traveled 300 + miles to come to the show - ALSO NOT MEMBERS OF TOLEDO MUSTANGS) and was chosen by Dave Pericak (Chief Mustang Engineer for Ford Motor Company).

So, If you decided that you didnt want to be a part of something that draws over 275+ Mustangs to one location, raised almost $3100 for CHARITY, and had the guy who is responsible for anything and everything Mustang when it comes to Ford Motor Company judging the best of show...

Your loss.

Murph
Old 09-26-2012, 10:29 PM
topcat2k2
2nd Gear Member

Hey Murph,
I was thinking about attending your show this year, but a schedule conflict kept me away. Just to clear things up here on the forum, how about posting the names, body style, and club affiliation of all the winners? Then we'd all know if we'd have a fair shot next year..............

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Toledo Mustangs 3rd Annual All-Mustang Show, Sept 18, 2011