Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Mustang Classifieds > Mustangs For Sale > Other Vehicle Make & Model Sales
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Other Vehicle Make & Model Sales Car and Truck Classified ads.

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 10-19-2006, 04:10 PM   #1
LilGuysWearBowTies
1st Gear Member

Default 1983 Chevy C10 and 1990 GMC Ext Cab 3/4ton Bagged for sale

Click on the camera thingy under my name for pics.

1983 Chevy C10 $6000 obo
Edelbrock Intake, Holley carb, K&N Filter
Dynomax ceramic headers full true dual 2.5" exhaust, cross over pipe, high flow cats (no mufflers)
700R4 Transmission with shift kit
Chrome air cleaner, valve covers, alternator, alternator brackets, ect.
Custom body mods:
Shaved stake pockets, shaved tailgate with frenched in licenseplate, Grant custom roll pan, cowl induction hood, billet phantom grille.
Lowered approx. 2-3.
Billet goodies throughout interior.
Needs some work. Shaved areas in primer.

1990 GMC 2500 Ext cab $3000 obo
Shaved tailgate (Tailgate welded shut), shaved taillights, roll pan (basically smooth rear end) shaved stake pocket holes, shaved fuel door, cargo light, most of upper and lower body lines shaved, roof lines, door handles, ect.
Bagged on 20's. Lays frame.
Cantelivered rear with 1/2" lines and electric valves. Does front/back (no side to side)
The interior is gutted, the motor runs crappy, the trans is good. 14 bolt rear end.
The plan was to find a nice clean good running truck that got hit in the rear, take the cab, motor, and engine/tranny and put it on this frame because I do not have a/c parts or interior. It would be cheaper to do this than to try to source parts individualy.

These trucks are located near Baton Rouge, LA.

I also have a 355 SBC with 10.5:1 compression, world product heads (ported, polished, bigger valves). Solid camshaft with about .541 lift and .558exhaust (I cant remember off the top of my head)(I do have spec sheet though) It is supposed to be good for 435HP and 7000RPM according to the guy I bought it from.
It was supposed to be for the '83, but I got a mustang and lost interest in all these projects. I will take $3000 obo for the motor.

If you need more pics, just ask and I will email them.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

2000 GT 5spd. With a few mods.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:10 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
10, 1990, 83, bagged, c10, cab, chevy, custom, front, headers, pan, pics, roll, sale, trucks