Parts For Sale Mustang Parts as well as other related auto part sales.

megasquirt eeciv converters killer deal

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 08:50 PM
TorqueTuning

Default megasquirt eeciv converters killer deal

i ordered and built this for a customer over 6 months agowont paying his balance so i must sell!

i have 2 fully assembled eeciv converters in ecu cases with the connectors installed. this is makes megasquirt practivly plug and play in your car supports edis, tfi,and dis(8 plug 2.3)

normaly 150 plus core selling at 120 shipped (usa usps flat rate shipping) each!

i use one of these on my merkur xr4ti! (2.3 turbo)

i should mention this will work on 4 6 and 8 cylinder doesnt matter long as its eeciv!
Old 06-16-2007, 11:20 PM
2 kwik
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: megasquirt eeciv converters killer deal

pic? and this will work with my A9l?
Old 06-17-2007, 12:47 AM
TorqueTuning

if the ecu controls trans shifting probably not

comes with cover
[align=left]"MegaSquirt is the premium choice for the DIY automotive enthusiast looking for a low cost Engine Management system. Now with the MegaSquirt to EEC-IV adaptor board, in a matter of minutes Ford owners around the world can plug in a MegaSquirt system to take advantage of the ease of use and programmability of MegaSquirt EFI.[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]With months of online cooperative development, the EEC-IV to MegaSquirt adaptor makes converting your 83-95 Ford over to true tune on the fly easier than ever.[/align][align=left]The EEC-IV to MegaSquirt adaptor board, when assembled, will plug into your existing powertrain harness, no cutting or splicing of your stock harness is necessary. MegaSquirt can then be connected to the Adaptor board via a 37pin cable. This allows you to mount the MegaSquirt in any location under the Dash of your Car or truck, allowing easy access to the MegaSquirt Serial connection and easy visual appearance of the three status LED's built into the MegaSquirt. The adaptor Board is truly universal, MegaSquirt users all over the world are using it to convert their Fords over to MegaSquirt. The Adaptor features pre-wired signals for most of the required MegaSquirt connections, only a few jumpers are required to be installed on the board to match your Vehicle harness configuration.[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]You can also use the adaptor board to mate up other EFI systems (SDS, Motec, Haltek, FAST, Etc..) to an EEC-IV based vehicle. [/align][align=left]Soon MegaEFI.com will be releasing new products designed to allow owners of EEC-V and GM 727' ECU vehicles to add MegaSquirt using a plug and play interface, watch the left side menu for new product activation."[/align]

the "37 pin cable" also know as relay cable can be found on ebay or other megasquirt suppliers i also build megasquirts built to order.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:50 AM
TorqueTuning

[*][align=left]TFI or EDIS pull-up resistor on board. [/align][*][align=left]New design PWM Idle driver on board. No MegaSquirt modifications required. [/align][*][align=left]Drivers for Fan and Nitrous relays. [/align][*][align=left]Input for Nitrous feedback or Table Switching. [/align][*][align=left]Knock sensor input. [/align][*][align=left]Input for VR sensor. [/align][*][align=left]4 - VB921 Coil drivers on board. [/align][*][align=left]Proto area with +12V, +5V, and ground nearby. Allows you to add your own circuits. (EGT, VSS, ?) [/align][*][align=left]Optional 25pin connector for use with Transmission control.. [/align][*][align=left]The Spare I/O Pass through connector J3 can be used optionally to run Wide Band signals, EEC or MegaSquirt signals in/out. [/align][*][align=left]There are now breakout connections for all EEC connections. [/align][*][align=left]Cut points for European PATS ECU compatibility. (Fuel pump, SAW/SPOUT and PIP. [/align]