Parts For Sale Mustang Parts as well as other related auto part sales.

stangmaster302

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 07:00 AM
06elnr
5th Gear Member

Default RE: stangmaster302

sucks bro, keep us posted
Old 11-27-2007, 07:38 AM
merlinsrealm
3rd Gear Member

Sorry to hear that. Let us know the outome!

Eric
Old 11-27-2007, 01:05 PM
fote03
1st Gear Member

Get his address and someone should go over to his house and beat his ***.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:01 PM
stangmaster302
2nd Gear Member

i have transmission the guy complaining is suppose to pay for shipping suppose to ship cod to canada upscant do that so hewanted me to front money and trust him that he would send me money???/now he wants transmission verified that it is what it is....ive sold power pipes and ta girdles 2 dart blocks and a boss block a couple of throttle bodies everyone got the stuff they paid for...cant believe im going through this...he is getting a $1950 trans for $1250 + shipping....this is nuts...couldnt ship as soon as he wanted and wasnt around thanksgiving weekend then when i call its a federal case now....i just found ouit i can ship fedex cod and he doesnt want because maybe trans is not what it is...told him id take pics..or go to performance place in east providence drivers seat to verify transmission25 min drive..instead he wants me to go to another place over 1hour away....i dont know how to make this guy happy....ive tried he is responsable for shipping he even told me originally he would arrange pick-up of transmission...........
Old 11-27-2007, 05:03 PM
damquick1
2nd Gear Member

how much for a Dart block?????
Old 11-27-2007, 05:21 PM
GTVert00
2nd Gear Member

I don't see what stangmaster has done wrong, shipping to Canada is different than shipping inside the states and he's asking $90 for the charges. What's wrong with that? I wouldn't put out $90 for someone else in hopes that they'd send it to meAFTERI send the item, I'd potentially be losing my money. Therefore, I wouldn't have sent the Tremecwithout the COD charges either. C D Performance looks pretty legitimate and haven't found anything on the internet against them. As a matter of fact, look on google under "C D Performance" Fall River, you'll find nothing but great reviews.

I think wntrsuxs needs to relax and thinkbefore starting a damn federal investigation (which is what it is for out of country fraud cases) against someone. Think about it,every single shop is closed for Thanksgiving and many shops for the days before and after Thanksgiving. That would be the reason why he didn't pick up the phone for anyone, because he wasn't at the shop? Shipping to Canada has a lot of extra costs which I'm sure stangmaster found out after an initial quote and then asked wntrsuxs for the additional funds and wntrsuxs calls the cops. Seems a little bit of a quick assumption.

Anyway, if I'm wrong, I apologize for misjudging wntrsuxs, but I genuinely think he hasn't done anything wrong to this point besides telling what the shipping costs were ahead of time.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:52 PM
stangmaster302
2nd Gear Member

the guy told me he would take care of shipping he told me to go to ups store and send cod freight to him and it would cost $70 but it was like $95 and you cant cod to canada ..so told him other arrangments needed to be made ..now he thinks ill ship him rocks instead of anew tremec 600 ive been on here for a little while and in busines for over 11 years. and ive sold throttle bodies /ta girdles/boss block and 2 dart blocks//on here and everyone got there stuff....and 1 last thing the guy wanted me to lie and say transmission eas used and he paid $400 for trans...why so he could turn arouind and say i didnt ship new trans and try to get back $850 from me....and he wanted me to put an msd box in with tremec and he would send me a check later??? ok sure i will..said he sent check for msd ...no check sent.....i wish the guy would drive down and pick up the trans or just pay to ship it....and sorry i was closed 1/2 on wend.. and took weekend off with wife and 3 kids...yah i was online sunday but instead of e-mailing me for trans he wanted to buy another transmission off me...andsince i have 2 and can get athird i thought it was legite but he thought i was scamming him ....even if i paid for shipping and sent it he still wouldnt have it yet but even befor time would expire for time for him to receive transmission this guy has been all over me..when i checked mesaages mondat he called me on thanksgiving and all weekend..i called him back and here we are ....going nuts.....
Old 11-27-2007, 06:32 PM
wntrsuxs

GTVERT00: Money was in his sisters acct fri. nov 16/07, he verified that.
We sent him a fax to put a lower amount so I could save on the dutiy.
I felt good about the guy and told him I would buy the MSD and to put it in the box and I would send him a certified cheque for $150.00
He told me he has shipped all kinds of things, never COD on shipping (maybe not), He should not have told me on Tue. nov 20/07 that it was shipped then! Could'nt provide me with a tracking #??????? THINK ABOUT IT!
Not until Mon. nov 26/07 doe's this guy try to get in touch with mewhen the police tried to get ahold of him through a email trying to buy the same tranny, if you notice nothing is on the forum page he emailed us direct. He said yes it is still available! What would you think when nobody gets back to you about the one that you just bought. Maybe it did'nt exsist to begin with!
Simply put the police even think the guy talks in circles so you tell me unless something is done on his part to ensure that it is a new tremec tko 600 being shipped this will probably turn into a criminal investigation, at 1250 a pop I will buy them all if he has them!
Old 11-27-2007, 06:35 PM
wntrsuxs

Can you imagine the guy even sent me a PM about a block that I asked him about on Friday the 15th today so he would look like a nice guy! Give me back the $1250 and go away!
Old 11-27-2007, 08:19 PM
stangmaster302
2nd Gear Member

ive talked to police and a friend who is lawyerguy in canada paid for trans suppose to pay for shipping ,,i have trans ready to ship have fax from guy to ship trans cod and even an amount for shipping $72.61 but its actually $94.16 all he had to do is pay for shipping...sorry didnt call back between wend 21 and sunday 25th i was closed but he e-mailed me pretending to want another trans,not where is his transmision???ive done nothing wrong this guy has a god complex if he sends money it should ship as soon as he sends it not even before i get it..he says jump and im suppose to say how high,,(not)i just wish guy would take care of shipping of this thing already...