Parts For Sale Mustang Parts as well as other related auto part sales.

Just a thought...

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 06:48 AM
mart_markin
1st Gear Member

Default Just a thought...

All of the message edits in this forum are a childish and ridiculous way of getting your point across. Why not just PM the guys and remove their posts? I enjoy this forum, but this crap makes me want to go somewhere else. Isn't there some point to making new people feel welcome? This sure the hell isn't going to do that. If I hadn't already been a member and was just scoping this forum out to see if I wanted to join, I'd be looking elsewhere.
[sm=badidea.gif]
I'm just sayin'...
Old 01-23-2008, 08:46 AM
dennis_112
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Just a thought...

I agree! I have been a member for almost a year now, and had something for sale on here and now the 5 days I had into it, was for nothing. Just for it to get edited and erased. I enjoy this forum and reading various posts that help me find my way. I dont post a lot but I get on this site for at least an hour a day and read. This isn't fair.[:@]
Old 01-23-2008, 08:48 AM
dennis_112
3rd Gear Member

I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR ALMOST A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:@]

BELOW IS THE ONLY THING IN THE STICKY!!!

Sellers:
1. Joining this site for the sole purpose of selling something is frowned upon unless you're a site sponsor. In some cases your posts may even be removed!
Old 01-23-2008, 11:45 AM
99 GT vert
5th Gear Member

well i agree with the 50 post count for the people that join just to sell but as some that have been here for a while just dont post but they read what others say but have less than 50 post should be excused from the rule

just look at the joined date before you delete the thread
Old 01-23-2008, 12:09 PM
w8less
6th Gear Member

i replied to the OP, still waiting for the response. i did recieve their read reciept
Old 01-23-2008, 12:54 PM
SSFGT
1st Gear Member

[IMG]local://upfiles/85122/309394E1980C46E7812E5A56CFA994A9.jpg[/IMG]
Old 01-23-2008, 01:18 PM
2002silvergt
1st Gear Member

I agree that the 50 post count is ridiculous. I have been a member for a little while now and have STAYED on this site for information DAILY..I dont reply to every little topic because i mainly use the forums for information...That explains why i have so few posts....BY THE WAY MODERATOR, I PLACED THE AD YOU DELETED BEFORE THE NEW RULES CAME OUT....a mature way of handling things would be to inform me of the new rules and tell me to put pictures and location on my ad...deleting it all together is ridiculous
Old 01-23-2008, 01:49 PM
w8less
6th Gear Member

someone appreciates it

https://mustangforums.com/m_4508051/tm.htm

and everyone had there time to voice their opinion. these are the threads i made for everyone to speak up. The masses stated theres and i am doing what the asked so if you have a problem you need to speak to your fellow members

https://mustangforums.com/m_4486744/tm.htm
https://mustangforums.com/m_4433945/tm.htm
Old 01-23-2008, 01:54 PM
w8less
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2002silvergt

I agree that the 50 post count is ridiculous. I have been a member for a little while now and have STAYED on this site for information DAILY..I dont reply to every little topic because i mainly use the forums for information...That explains why i have so few posts....BY THE WAY MODERATOR, I PLACED THE AD YOU DELETED BEFORE THE NEW RULES CAME OUT....a mature way of handling things would be to inform me of the new rules and tell me to put pictures and location on my ad...deleting it all together is ridiculous
also since you took the effort to make the comment about me being a moderator. just a lil tid bit of info. i have been a moderator for this fine site for i think close to a year. You are the 2nd person to complain about how i moderate. i try to be as fair i think one person can be.

Feel free to make a thread in the 5.0 section about how i moderate or feel free to use the evalution that I made to ask the 5.0 guys how i was doing.

seriously though go ask the guys how i am doing
Old 01-23-2008, 02:49 PM
bignickwaite
2nd Gear Member

yea people on here are eather really nice or a**holes. i come on here for information about everyday . and pretty much if you have less than 500 posts your treated like a jerk. its kinda sad that people with common interests are so negtive towards eachother . im kinda really tired or everyone being nasty on here . i go onto another forum and feel welcomed and apprecitated . im over this place .

Quick Reply: Just a thought...