Parts For SaleThis section is divided into generation. Please post only in the generation to which your product applies.
Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
Category: Engine - Power Adders Price: $2800 Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing Part fits: S197 Location (State/Prov): NC Item Condition: Used
- the BPV valve assembly vacuum solenoid (part of the unit is there, but the vacuum control part is missing), gasket, and the blue silicon hose and clamps to connect it to the manifold (you can get this direct from KB)
- the IAT sensor (shown broken off in manifold I have totally removed it)
- the adapter that connects the intake plastic pipe to the throttle body, and the couplers and clamps needed to connect it
- windshield washer fluid tank and mounting bracket, and hose for extending the fluid line.
- vacuum hoses
- valve cover breather hoses (for each side; one goes to the intake adapter that isn't shown or is missing, the other goes to the fitting above where the BPV would be)
- fuel rail hose
- MAF connector plug and extension wiring
- intercooler pump relay,wiring and hoses
- boost-a-pump (or duel pump setup) for increased fuel supply capacity
I have the manifold completely stripped with heat exchanger out because I thouroghly cleaned and painted all the aluminum and it looks great now.
let me know
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members. Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
I just bought a partial kit that had much less than this and I am looking at between 1,500-2,000 for the rest of the parts I need. One other handy piece you will need is the 197 page 398 step installation manual (24.00 shipped)
If you commit to purchasing this kit, the first thing you should purchase is the Install Manual, I've been looking through it and writing down each Piece I will need, so when I have my motor torn apart and half way through install, i'm not waiting 5 days for something as simple as the intake runner gaskets.
also take a look at this thred
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware
corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford
Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor