Parts For SaleThis section is divided into generation. Please post only in the generation to which your product applies.
Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
Category: Engine - Power Adders Price: $2800 Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing Part fits: S197 Location (State/Prov): NC Item Condition: Used
well folks I got this supercharger off these forums and had planned to piece it together with help from Kenne Bell however, now that Im on orders to Korea I have decided to sell it. Unlike the guy I got it from I will give full disclosure on the condition. it is a Kenne Bell 2.6 stage 1 supercharger the pulley is bent from crappy packing buy former owner, the bypass valve is broken (gone, never got it) the blower is in good shape, the manifold is in good shape, the intercooler is in ok shape I planed on replacing it but you could run it with out problems, it needs injectors and intercooler pump as well as hoses.
Im just looking to get my money out of this blower and that is 2800.00 plus shipping.
Like I said I bought this after I got back from Afganistan and was going to piece it together but after a 4 month Army school and now on orders to go to Korea in January I feel I should sell it and move on.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members. Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
Location: Camp Lejeune, North Carolina and Fort Lauderdale, Florida
whats the complete list of what it needs? I'm in Afghanistan as well so it may take a minute to email you back. I just roger'd up on a Novi...i'm not gonna back out on the guy but I may sell that one and use the KB if it doesn't take too much to piece it together.
2006 Saleen S/C'd Mustang GT
Hot Rod Cams, 4.10s, Boost Brothers LTs w/ O/R X-pipe, Magnaflow axlebacks, Brenspeed tune, BBS ASA 18" Rims, Steeda lowering springs, Hurst Shifter
to be honest Im not really sure Mike from KB was supposed to send me a list and prices but hasnt gotten back to me yet. I know for sure some 39lb injectors a intercooler pump and hoses and some type of fuel system upgrade. Im just trying to get it gone before the first of the year because I fly on the first. Sorry I cant be of more help let me know.
Tylus yeah this is the one he sold me, I just haven't had the time to finish it up and install it. Ill take some pics of the rotors and post them, and the shaft is good he just packed it so the pulley got hammered. The intercooler is rough looking and that is why I said I was planning to replace it but it is mechanically sound ie: hold water and bolt up.
Location: In Geo-synchronous orbit over redass' bathroom,
think you could post about the person you bought this from in the feedback thread? no bashing just an explanation of what happened.
thank you for being honest and providing so many great pics.
and thank you and Lupo for serving. hopefully this new incident in korea calms down by the time you get there.
Originally Posted by Tanner05
The only car in the driveway right now is a Civic. I refuse to demean myself that way. That bitch can't handle me.
I have the same full kit, and in an effort to help a possible buyer get what is needed for a full install, I've listed what I have that is missing that you'd need to install the kit.
Based on the pictures, here's what's missing, from what I can tell:
- the BPV valve assembly vacuum solenoid (part of the unit is there, but the vacuum control part is missing), gasket, and the blue silicon hose and clamps to connect it to the manifold (you can get this direct from KB)
- the IAT sensor (shown broken off in manifold the 8'th picture)
- the adapter that connects the intake plastic pipe to the throttle body, and the couplers and clamps needed to connect it
- the BEC relocation bracket (I have this if you need it)
- the front ic unit mounting brackets (the black ic unit is shown, but you need brackets to mount it to the car; I have an extra set of these brackets that I didnt use)
- windshield washer fluid tank and mounting bracket, and hose for extending the fluid line.
- the intercooler pump, but you can buy the lightning i/c pump as a good upgrade
- all the intercooler hoses and clamps
- vacuum hoses
- valve cover breather hoses (for each side; one goes to the intake adapter that isn't shown or is missing, the other goes to the fitting above where the BPV would be)
- fuel rail hose
- the 3 hose-barb fittings missing from the blower unit (you can see the empty holes where they go, 2 are 90* brass npt/hose ****** fittings, and 1 is a straight 1/4"npt male to 1/2" hose barb fitting
- MAF connector plug and extension wiring
- intercooler pump relay and wiring
- boost-a-pump (and relay and wiring) for increased fuel supply capacity
It was mentioned the pulley is bent.
I have various sized pulleys for this blower (for different boost), and a new belt as well, all for sale.
You also need a copy of the installation instructions book if not included (it really is about 1" thick).
That's most of what's needed from what I can tell and remember. May be a few other misc. items, but those should be the biggies.
Mike - 2005 Stroked/Forged/Cammed V8 (5.0L.); twin-turbo build underway
- 2006 4.0 V6 with PH Turbo and TR6060
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware
corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford
Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor