Archive - Parts For Sale This section is divided into generation. Please post only in the generation to which your product applies.
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

Kenne Bell 2.6 supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 09:02 AM
mc429c
1st Gear Member

Default Kenne Bell 2.6 supercharger

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $2800
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: S197
Location (State/Prov): NC
Item Condition: Used

well folks I got this supercharger off these forums and had planned to piece it together with help from Kenne Bell however, now that Im on orders to Korea I have decided to sell it. Unlike the guy I got it from I will give full disclosure on the condition. it is a Kenne Bell 2.6 stage 1 supercharger the pulley is bent from crappy packing buy former owner, the bypass valve is broken (gone, never got it) the blower is in good shape, the manifold is in good shape, the intercooler is in ok shape I planed on replacing it but you could run it with out problems, it needs injectors and intercooler pump as well as hoses.

Im just looking to get my money out of this blower and that is 2800.00 plus shipping.

Like I said I bought this after I got back from Afganistan and was going to piece it together but after a 4 month Army school and now on orders to go to Korea in January I feel I should sell it and move on.

Old 11-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Lupo222
2nd Gear Member

Location: Camp Lejeune, North Carolina and Fort Lauderdale, Florida

whats the complete list of what it needs? I'm in Afghanistan as well so it may take a minute to email you back. I just roger'd up on a Novi...i'm not gonna back out on the guy but I may sell that one and use the KB if it doesn't take too much to piece it together.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:46 PM
mc429c
1st Gear Member

to be honest Im not really sure Mike from KB was supposed to send me a list and prices but hasnt gotten back to me yet. I know for sure some 39lb injectors a intercooler pump and hoses and some type of fuel system upgrade. Im just trying to get it gone before the first of the year because I fly on the first. Sorry I cant be of more help let me know.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:05 PM
Larry Warcup
3rd Gear Member

I'm a KB owner...I have one on my '03 mach1. The folks there have been
honest with me every step of the way...

They have a new web-site at :

http://www.kennebell.net/KBWebsite/H...s/Homepage.htm

I'd suggest giving them a look, or contact Matt at Kenne Bell here:

matt@kennebell.net

Larry
Old 11-14-2010, 01:52 AM
Tylus
5th Gear Member

so that is the blower that douche was selling...sorry he got you.

you have any pictures of the rotors? interested, but worried at how the intercooler is chewed up and the bent pulley. is the shaft straight?
Old 11-14-2010, 07:46 AM
mc429c
1st Gear Member

Tylus yeah this is the one he sold me, I just haven't had the time to finish it up and install it. Ill take some pics of the rotors and post them, and the shaft is good he just packed it so the pulley got hammered. The intercooler is rough looking and that is why I said I was planning to replace it but it is mechanically sound ie: hold water and bolt up.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:13 PM
mc429c
1st Gear Member

Pics of rotors they look great

Old 11-24-2010, 05:26 AM
mc429c
1st Gear Member

time is getting short for me folks I need to move this thing
Old 11-24-2010, 05:29 PM
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

think you could post about the person you bought this from in the feedback thread? no bashing just an explanation of what happened.
thank you for being honest and providing so many great pics.
and thank you and Lupo for serving. hopefully this new incident in korea calms down by the time you get there.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:05 AM
tx_zstang
5th Gear Member

I have the same full kit, and in an effort to help a possible buyer get what is needed for a full install, I've listed what I have that is missing that you'd need to install the kit.

Based on the pictures, here's what's missing, from what I can tell:

- the BPV valve assembly vacuum solenoid (part of the unit is there, but the vacuum control part is missing), gasket, and the blue silicon hose and clamps to connect it to the manifold (you can get this direct from KB)
- the IAT sensor (shown broken off in manifold the 8'th picture)
- the adapter that connects the intake plastic pipe to the throttle body, and the couplers and clamps needed to connect it
- the BEC relocation bracket (I have this if you need it)
- the front ic unit mounting brackets (the black ic unit is shown, but you need brackets to mount it to the car; I have an extra set of these brackets that I didnt use)
- windshield washer fluid tank and mounting bracket, and hose for extending the fluid line.
- the intercooler pump, but you can buy the lightning i/c pump as a good upgrade
- all the intercooler hoses and clamps
- vacuum hoses
- valve cover breather hoses (for each side; one goes to the intake adapter that isn't shown or is missing, the other goes to the fitting above where the BPV would be)
- fuel rail hose
- the 3 hose-barb fittings missing from the blower unit (you can see the empty holes where they go, 2 are 90* brass npt/hose ****** fittings, and 1 is a straight 1/4"npt male to 1/2" hose barb fitting
- MAF connector plug and extension wiring
- intercooler pump relay and wiring
- boost-a-pump (and relay and wiring) for increased fuel supply capacity
- tune

It was mentioned the pulley is bent.
I have various sized pulleys for this blower (for different boost), and a new belt as well, all for sale.

You also need a copy of the installation instructions book if not included (it really is about 1" thick).

That's most of what's needed from what I can tell and remember. May be a few other misc. items, but those should be the biggies.

Last edited by tx_zstang; 11-25-2010 at 01:10 AM.

Quick Reply: Kenne Bell 2.6 supercharger