Archive - Parts For Sale This section is divided into generation. Please post only in the generation to which your product applies.
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

CUSTOM REPLICA MODELS OF YOUR CAR

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 02:24 PM
OutlawFirebird
1st Gear Member

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Classic Mustangs, Mustang II, Fox Body, SN95, New Edge, S197
Location (State/Prov): NY
Item Condition: Brand New

really intrested once my car is done, do you do just mustangs or can you do other cars like camaros, trans ams, etc.?
Old 02-12-2011, 10:08 AM
the_Pete

Originally Posted by Junior13
EVERYONE PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY INFO AND IF YOU WANT PICSSS
I don't mean to be rude, but why is it that you refuse to put a pic up on imageshack, shutterfly or Flickr etc... so that everyone can see?????

I was genuinely interested, but now I am genuinely dubious.... It takes less than a minute to do! What is the big deal??? Why the insistence on PMs & emails just to be able to see what your thread is about????
Old 02-13-2011, 04:08 AM
Metroshica
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by the_Pete
I don't mean to be rude, but why is it that you refuse to put a pic up on imageshack, shutterfly or Flickr etc... so that everyone can see?????

I was genuinely interested, but now I am genuinely dubious.... It takes less than a minute to do! What is the big deal??? Why the insistence on PMs & emails just to be able to see what your thread is about????
Why so many question marks?

The reason people can't see the pictures is because they have less than 50 posts on this forum. By dealing with people who have at least that many posts, he can have a little more security knowing that they're legit, not just some random person that stumbled across this forum, posted once and will never come back. If you don't have that many posts, talk to him directly so he can know you're worth spending his time on.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:31 AM
the_Pete

Originally Posted by Metroshica
Why so many question marks?

The reason people can't see the pictures is because they have less than 50 posts on this forum. By dealing with people who have at least that many posts, he can have a little more security knowing that they're legit, not just some random person that stumbled across this forum, posted once and will never come back. If you don't have that many posts, talk to him directly so he can know you're worth spending his time on.
Why so many ? ..... it represents a sense of bewildered questioning. Like in any other forum on the planet.... <-- and these dots represent a thought, phrase or sentence not finished, or a pause.

I am well aware of the 50 post reason for not being able to see the pics. I can read and have read that in this thread already.

So let me get this right, if I go around the forum posting nebulous crap just to get my post count to 50, I am now "legit"? I can understand this from a rudimentary level, however, it still doesn't answer my question. Being able to see what is being offered does not bind the seller to a sale. He/she can still refuse if they think someone is not "legit".

Obviously, I am not in the "in crowd" here as a noob with less than 50 posts & if asked, I could provide references from 2 different clubs, including a state club President, as evidence of being "legit", but it will never get that far unless I have 50 posts to see the item so that I can decide to proceed or not, at which stage I will be "legit" anyway, and not need to provide verification.... OMG, what a stupid Catch-22...

All I am asking for is to SEE a single picture.... OMG, it is such a BFD around here.

I'll come back when I'm "legit" then shall I?
Old 02-13-2011, 07:36 PM
bluovalguy
4th Gear Member

Or you could stop b1tchin and just send him a PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:48 PM
badlx87
2nd Gear Member

+1^^^ lol, these look really good. I gotta save cash to get one for my brother fox project
Old 02-14-2011, 12:33 AM
loaded6shooter
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by the_Pete
Why so many ? ..... it represents a sense of bewildered questioning. Like in any other forum on the planet.... <-- and these dots represent a thought, phrase or sentence not finished, or a pause.

I am well aware of the 50 post reason for not being able to see the pics. I can read and have read that in this thread already.

So let me get this right, if I go around the forum posting nebulous crap just to get my post count to 50, I am now "legit"? I can understand this from a rudimentary level, however, it still doesn't answer my question. Being able to see what is being offered does not bind the seller to a sale. He/she can still refuse if they think someone is not "legit".

Obviously, I am not in the "in crowd" here as a noob with less than 50 posts & if asked, I could provide references from 2 different clubs, including a state club President, as evidence of being "legit", but it will never get that far unless I have 50 posts to see the item so that I can decide to proceed or not, at which stage I will be "legit" anyway, and not need to provide verification.... OMG, what a stupid Catch-22...

All I am asking for is to SEE a single picture.... OMG, it is such a BFD around here.

I'll come back when I'm "legit" then shall I?
only 18 more posts to go! lol
Old 02-14-2011, 11:02 AM
the dads 04

I to have sent a PM to see pics.
Thanks
Old 02-14-2011, 12:15 PM
Junior13
Banned

all pms replied
Old 02-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Junior13
Banned

everyone having an issue, it easier to keep track if you pm me about things.

of course id love everyone to comment on the thtread, but if u need pictures sent to you please send me a pm as well

Quick Reply: CUSTOM REPLICA MODELS OF YOUR CAR