Archive - Parts For Sale This section is divided into generation. Please post only in the generation to which your product applies.
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

2010 GT: C&L Intake and SCT Tuner

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 05:30 PM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

Default 2010 GT: C&L Intake and SCT Tuner

Category: Accessories
Price: $350
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: S197
Location (State/Prov): CO
Item Condition: Used

SOLD!!! Thank you guys!

This is a C&L Racer intake and SCT SF3 flash device from American Muscle. NOTE THE INTAKE IS SPECIFIC TO 2010 GT's. It will NOT work on 05-09 GTs.

I paid $665 for this combo about 6 months ago. The intake has only about 1000 miles on it, and as would be expected is "like new". No parts missing. The cone filter has about an inch long narrow black line on one side where it was rubbing something. This happens nearly 100% of the time with any intake. The filter is completely fine and not visibly dirty at all. You can rotate that part to the bottom if you like. I couldn't even see it until I pulled it off the car. Chances are yours will rub in the same spot, so you could even match it up.

I worked out a deal today to trade-in this car on a brand new Mini, so its going to go on Wednesday. The intake is already off the car, and the tuning has been reverted to stock which should have unlocked the tuner.

I'm pricing this stuff to sell, no BS. $350/shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. You'll have to buy custom tune(s) specific to your car, unless you happen to have an auto with the code MNB3 -- then its your lucky day. You can buy a 3-pack of tunes from American Muscle for $150, making this whole setup about $165 off retail for something hardly used. You could also use Brenspeed, etc. Prices are similar I think. You can usually buy a single tune for $50-75.

Heres a link to the kit:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/cnl-sct-2010gt-kit.html

Payment via Paypal highly preferred. I can ship within a business day, and will likely use FedEx ground to ship.

Heres what it looked like installed:

Last edited by Mudflap; 03-16-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:41 AM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

I'll leave this posted on here until Friday-ish, then its off to eBay if I don't find a buyer. I will probably try to get a bit more for it on there.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:12 PM
bobafett123

I am interested in the CAI and the tuner but I dont have acess to the PM part of this site, if you want you can send me an email to setup a payment and confirm my shipping address. My email is bobafett123@att.net
Thanks !
Old 03-15-2011, 04:18 PM
mustangfan06
IP Match to scammer

Great setup and price bump!
Old 03-16-2011, 07:52 AM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Sending you a PM on the intake. You'll have no problem selling the unlocked tuner...

PS - Im just down the road from you...look for that PM. You can sell the intake today, get cash and not spend a penny on shipping!!!

Last edited by wcgman; 03-16-2011 at 07:57 AM.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:07 AM
bobafett123

I just really want the Turner!! i was going to resell the intake to one of the guys in my car club when we meet this spring but if i can just get teh tuner that would be perferct

Originally Posted by wcgman
Sending you a PM on the intake. You'll have no problem selling the unlocked tuner...

PS - Im just down the road from you...look for that PM. You can sell the intake today, get cash and not spend a penny on shipping!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 11:00 AM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bobafett123
I just really want the Turner!! i was going to resell the intake to one of the guys in my car club when we meet this spring but if i can just get teh tuner that would be perferct

Well I believe wcgman is taking the intake, so you can have the tuner alone. I will PM you...
Old 03-16-2011, 11:03 AM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bobafett123
Oops, since you're so new, I can't PM you. Shoot me an e-mail at erik@alpinesummit.net if you want the tuner and we'll figure out the details.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:20 AM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Oh yeah - im snaggin that intake baby!
Old 03-16-2011, 12:24 PM
bobafett123

Default Tuner !!

Email sent to you !!

Quick Reply: 2010 GT: C&L Intake and SCT Tuner