Archive - Parts For Sale This section is divided into generation. Please post only in the generation to which your product applies.
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

05-10 GT/GT500 Pypes Bomb Axleback

Old 09-08-2014, 12:02 PM
GCCBrian
1st Gear Member

Default 05-10 GT/GT500 Pypes Bomb Axleback

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $150
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: S197
Location (State/Prov): CA
Item Condition: Used

Hello,

I have a pair of 05-10 Mustang GT/GT500 Pypes Bomb Axleback exhaust for sale. The previous owner had cut the 2" from the exhaust part that connects to the factory catback piping, and he had cut one hanger off. I don't know why he did that, I thought it was stupid too! He had told me it's because his long tube headers, and I told him there was no need to do that stupid modification if you only had adjusted everything to fit perfectly.

Due to the stuff he has done to it, I'm asking $150.00 + Shipping Fee's to your destination. I had just shipped a pair of Flowmaster Outlaw Axlebacks to Florida and it costed me $41.16 to ship it to him so it shouldn't be too much for people who are located near me (San Francisco, California)

Please be aware by purchasing these items you are agreeing to the following:
- Sale is final, no returns
- Item was described accurately with included pictures (attached to thread)

***Paypal Only*** I will not receive mailed; checks, cash, money order, or any of that stuff.

For Paypal Users: When sending money to my Paypal account, please be aware that I will not ship the item until 12-24 hours after the payment has been sent & cleared. This will help protect me from fraudulent money/Scams by people using fake/stolen accounts. Please send your money to me with a Verified Paypal account in your name.

The item will be shipped by USPS and I will include a tracking number as well as a signature confirmation. If you don't want USPS, it will cost us both more to ship it through UPS or another alternative which would be fedex. I can get quotes for you on those, but I'd recommend USPS as it's cheaper for you.

If you have any questions, or would like to make an offer please post on this thread and i'll respond as soon as I can.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails 05-10 GT/GT500 Pypes Bomb Axleback-img_0203-1-.jpg   05-10 GT/GT500 Pypes Bomb Axleback-img_0196-1-.jpg