Go Back   MustangForums.com > General Mustang Forums > MustangForums.com Regional Chapters > Pennsylvania (Philly/Tristate) Regional Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Pennsylvania (Philly/Tristate) Regional Chapter Chapter President: teej281

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 09-23-2010, 08:56 PM   #11
9redfox3
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 1993 mustang gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleIcedGT View Post
9redfox3! I knew I noticed your car at the show! Wish we were able to meet. Love that car man..
Thanks pal hopefully next year ! So many nice cars there, I bought a new set of headlights putting them in next week working on suspension this winter trying to get the car even nicer after seeing what was there..... Really nice people to meet and talk too!
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

[308,GT40 Heads,Cobra upper/lower Intakes,Accufab 70mm TB,1.7 Crane Rockers,255 Walbro,75mm 19lbs MAF,BBK Shorty Headers,High Flow Cats,Flowmaster 40's,3.55 Gears,Aluminum D/S,Tokico shocks/struts,MM Subframe Connectors.]
9redfox3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:12 AM   #12
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

Vehicle: 2002 Mustang GT Convertible
TJ Brillhart

This show was full of win! Thanks all you guys for coming out and representing MF! Next year I plan to have us be a lot more organized and have a lot more cars show up just from here. I will say that we had a great showing already though! You all represented us well! Next year...hell I'll call up and preregister right now!

Member of Team IRS-GT #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleIcedGT View Post
Saying there is a 1whp difference between the X and H and trying to justify it as a performance difference, is like walking 100 feet to your car and eating a cheeseburger while saying its fine because you just did "cardio".
teej281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:12 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
2010, american, car, hpw, muscle, mustang, show, shows, state, succesful, successful, sucessful, tri