Pipes, Boost & Juice Talk about Exhaust, Nitrous, Blowers, Turbos, Superchargers... whatever makes you go faster!

headers

Old 09-25-2004, 12:16 AM
kevin02
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: headers

yea, i do realize this. thats why i am kinda drwn to the bbk lt's because they r the only 1 i know of that has a o/r h pipe that works with headers.
Old 09-26-2004, 01:47 AM
04ShakinSteed
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: kevin02

yea, i do realize this. thats why i am kinda drwn to the bbk lt's because they r the only 1 i know of that has a o/r h pipe that works with headers.

Get them Kevin...take it from a fellow Mach owner.
Old 09-26-2004, 02:04 AM
94Cbra
4th Gear Member

BBK long tubes are the best bet IMO.
Old 09-26-2004, 11:32 AM
Iamopie2
1st Gear Member

i know with long tubes im gonna have to have someone put them in, but what about mid-length, can i put those in? i have access to a lift and shop.
Old 09-26-2004, 12:21 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

You can put long tubes in if you are confident in your mechanical skills. All you need is a good Kmember jack and the rest from there is just removing the wheels and the Kmember. Then they go in nice and easy. I would have done mine myself if I had a place to do it and the proper tools. I have several friends that work in our motor pool the I more than trust to help me get the job done.
Old 09-27-2004, 03:46 AM
kevin02
2nd Gear Member

hmm, well the bbk's r startin to look good now but it seems like everyone has them. what r the power gains on the bbk lt's nwith their mid pipe? does anyone know the slp power gains? they say 30 rwhp with their shorty mid pipe. i thought u had to pull the motor to get in the lt's? if i didint have to spend the money on install i would get the lt's def, but if i had to spend the money on install i would pay the extra 7 or 8 bucks and just get nitrous.
Old 09-28-2004, 12:39 AM
04ShakinSteed
I ♥ Acer

what r the power gains on the bbk lt's nwith their mid pipe?
About +25 rwhp for the set-up.

Oh, BTW, take it from me...they are a BITCH to install, but it was worth every penny![sm=exactly.gif]
Old 09-28-2004, 12:56 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 04ShakinSteed

what r the power gains on the bbk lt's nwith their mid pipe?
About +25 rwhp for the set-up.

Oh, BTW, take it from me...they are a BITCH to install, but it was worth every penny![sm=exactly.gif]

I totally agree!
Old 10-01-2004, 01:02 AM
NicksMeanGT
2nd Gear Member

and I got a great deal, $700 delivered for the ceramic coated headers, o/r x pipe, MILS, and O2 extentions.
not to derail the subject here, but hey shakinsteed, where did you get your set-up? that's a very good deal. I've been searching around and i found mac ceramic lt's and prochamber for $680 shipped but that was w/o o2 ex. and mils. I'd rather go with bbk anyways. Let me know homes...

Nick
Old 10-01-2004, 12:49 PM
DaMach04
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kevin02

ok easy sinple question. which longtubes would be the best longtubes to get? dont go by price but by sound and power gain. i want this thing to sound mean and loud as hell. i have the maganpack catback and an o/r x pipe. thanks you all and remember, dont go by price.
Do i have to sy it again??? I am so predictable...BASSANI!!! may not be a "long tube" but it gives badazz power and sound, man i wish you guyz could hear my car. Do any of you live in the Roanoke, Va area and go to Fast Freddy's on saturdays???? And by the way...I have a 2004 Mach1 also Kevin...TRUST ME ON THIS ONE...bout to say my favorite word...trying..to...hold...back...must...resist..a ahhh BASSANI!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: headers