oy, I can't believe you went with the mac o/r H, you really want to know how it's going to sound???
its going to sound...bad...really really bad.... and by bad, I DON'T mean good...
I seriously think you will have tears flowin when you hear how awful your ride sounds and all the money you spent, why didn't you listen to me!?!?! you could've had the PC, but you went with the gawd awful mac o/r H [:@][:@][:@]
actually I'm jk!
congrats on all the purchases, I think it will sound hella nice, should be really deep at idle and really roar at WOT.
This is how I got a sound clip up:
1. Digital camera (Fuji E550)
2. It has vid capabilities so I just put it on vid mode and had my friend record while I revved
3. Upload the file onto your computer
4. Find a site that will host it, since I had a vid and the file was so large, HRNB hosted it for me (nice guy). Vid hosting sites cost money I believe.
5. Copy and paste the link into one of your posts.