Pipes, Boost & Juice Talk about Exhaust, Nitrous, Blowers, Turbos, Superchargers... whatever makes you go faster!

Vortech going in!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 11:25 PM
94Cbra
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Vortech going in!

Sweet Nan, be careful with that thing. Im going out of town tommorow. Lemme know how it goes when I get back.
Good luck with everything man.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:27 PM
Acer2428
Site Mod

You almost hit me that one time... I didn't know we were racing, then I floored just to keep you from crashing into me, you nub.
Old 06-03-2005, 10:24 AM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

ok.. so one time. i had just gotten my gears at the time. what did you expect?
Old 06-03-2005, 01:36 PM
matthockey32
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: BicketyBam

I'm driving my car down to Modular Powerhourse in GA (from NY) on the 13th. On the 14th they are installing a Mongoose S/C kit with a Vortech, powerpipe, BBK long tube headers, VRS shorty x-pipe and a dynojet wideband commander A/F gauge. On the 15th I drive back to NY. To say that I can't wait is an understatement. Why is is taking so long to get yours installed? In any event, good luck with your s/c!
wow, that sucks to drive that far. i don't like those guys that much anyway. they do an awesome job but still.........

they don't do v6s because "they can't make any power." so i go other places.
Old 06-03-2005, 01:53 PM
BicketyBam
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: matthockey32

I'm driving my car down to Modular Powerhourse in GA (from NY) on the 13th. On the 14th they are installing a Mongoose S/C kit with a Vortech, powerpipe, BBK long tube headers, VRS shorty x-pipe and a dynojet wideband commander A/F gauge. On the 15th I drive back to NY. To say that I can't wait is an understatement. Why is is taking so long to get yours installed? In any event, good luck with your s/c!
wow, that sucks to drive that far. i don't like those guys that much anyway. they do an awesome job but still.........

Is that why you don't like them? Because they won't work on a six? Or is there something else I should know? Just curious.
Old 06-05-2005, 08:46 PM
matthockey32
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: matthockey32

Is that why you don't like them? Because they won't work on a six? Or is there something else I should know? Just curious.
oneof the guys that works there is an *******. the only time i had them tune my car he was talking sh*t until the numbers came up. then he asked me to race him and i said sure, then he called the cops and told them a well-known street racer in a mustang had just left and he was headed to a race. i was pissed. to make a long story short i know the cops around here and they let us race and gave him the ticket for being a dick
Old 06-06-2005, 01:22 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

wewt! just called excessive to see the status on the supercharger. they said it should be ready before the end of this week. i asked if they even looked at it yet and he was like "oh, it's already installed. they just have to tune it." soooooo... hopefully they get to the tune today or tomorrow.
Old 06-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Birdieman4
5th Gear Member

How are they tuning it?
Old 06-06-2005, 09:00 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

ORIGINAL: Birdieman4

How are they tuning it?
very carefully
Old 06-06-2005, 09:25 PM
72MachOne99GT
2010 Blue Ball Award Recipient

what kind of numbers are you expecting to put down?

Quick Reply: Vortech going in!