Pipes, Boost & Juice Talk about Exhaust, Nitrous, Blowers, Turbos, Superchargers... whatever makes you go faster!

A Few NO2 ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 03:48 AM
DuckyGt
3rd Gear Member

Default A Few NO2 ?'s

Alright i havent decided whether im going with a wet or dry shot yet. Im leaning towards the 100 wet shot tho i know its more of a hassle to install but that dont matter. OK what is the best brand for a dry kit? i heard NOS was one of best for that. What is the best brand for wet? I heard nitrous express makes a good wet kit. If my info is mixed up please tell me just going by stuff ive heard. Another thing i have a convert and havent seen any converts set ups. Where would i have my bottle mounted the trunk?? Would i have to pop the trunk to turn it on? Im new to the nitrous stuff be kind to me . post real quick
Old 06-20-2005, 04:40 AM
Phillyblunt474
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: A Few NO2 ?'s

Ive always known NX to be a good brand, never dealt with NOS my self so i wouldnt know. If its mounted in the trunk, you can get a (sorry auctal name/term is slipping my mind) "relocated valve" or whatnot inside the cars cabin
Old 06-20-2005, 01:44 PM
DuckyGt
3rd Gear Member

Does anyone have experiece with a wet kit by nx i want to hear some feed back please? Am i going to need to buy some kinda of flip chip or something? And about purging do i have to buy anything extra for that? Any good sites to buy from? thx
Old 06-20-2005, 01:52 PM
David_K
5th Gear Member

i have it. only ran it once so i dont really have expierience i do have expirience with NOS. i didnt like it. mine was a dry kit and while it worked well it was a pain in the butt to maintain. the solenoids are real testy you gotta make sure everything is right or they will throw a fit.
Old 06-20-2005, 02:52 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

Are you sure it was hooked up correctly? I've had 0 problems out of my NOS dry kit.

It's N2o btw.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:42 PM
DuckyGt
3rd Gear Member

My bad typing to fast. Which is these is the better system im willing to spend a lil extra on the better one.

Zex kit
Old 06-20-2005, 03:44 PM
DuckyGt
3rd Gear Member

my bad didnt put the link in http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW

or nx kit http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW
Old 06-20-2005, 10:41 PM
David_K
5th Gear Member

NX
Old 06-21-2005, 04:59 AM
DuckyGt
3rd Gear Member

any reason the nx is better then the zex?, the zex talked about the trigger being under your gas pedal and i kinda liked that idea how would the nx kit work? when would it spray?
Old 06-21-2005, 12:09 PM
mustanggtandgsxr
1st Gear Member

i have the nx wet system and it works perfect. i have the wot switch under the pedal. the kit brings everything you need except the fitting for the fuel line that hooks up to your fuel presure valve on the pass. side fuel rail. you can get that from holley. its the AN to NPT adapter. if im not mistanken i think is 4AN to 1/8 NPT. i have the switch on my right side next to the cup holder and the wot switch under the gas pedal. when i want to use it i punch the gas and flip the switch.

Quick Reply: A Few NO2 ?'s