Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > Pipes, Boost & Juice
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Pipes, Boost & Juice Talk about Exhaust, Nitrous, Blowers, Turbos, Superchargers... whatever makes you go faster!
Sponsored by CARiD
Click Here

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 11-13-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
WillStang

Vehicle: 2006 Mustang GT
Default Mid pipe for Flows or get Slp's

Hey ive been contimplating on getting a off road H pipe for my 2006 mustang gt with flowmaster american thunder exhaust or to just get SLP loudmouths. I wanted to see what you guys thought and hear any opinions. I want to get my car louder then it is now with just the flows, and i dont know if the an o/r mid pipe would be better then just getting the SLPS. PLEASE help, im looking for LOUD! aggresive muscle sound!
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
WillStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:02 AM   #2
TheWhiteStain

Vehicle: 04 White Mach 1

If you want louder than blowmaster, as well as better performing it sounds like your headed down the right track with Slp. With an x pipe? Even better. That mid to high range tone is Amazing! Espically on the 3v motors!!! YouTube other Gts with slip and an X. If you can't afford the whole slp system Atleast go with the x because you will see *some* hp gains (but they will be small, probably noticeable on a dyne) mabye like 5 hp, but the flow is Way better. One company claims 20hp gain with their x...bassani mabye? Not sure. Also look into offroad or non-offroad.
TheWhiteStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:02 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
american, classic, flowmaster, flowmaster exhaust, forums, loudestdeepest, mid, mid pipe, mustang, offroad, pipe, slp, slp loudmouth, slps, thunder