Pipes, Boost & Juice Talk about Exhaust, Nitrous, Blowers, Turbos, Superchargers... whatever makes you go faster!

Nitrous used components value

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 06:32 PM
Shawzie
1st Gear Member

Default Nitrous used components value

Just wondering how well used components hold their value,I have a Zeks wet kit,window switch,dual purge kit and a remote bottle opener. Just wondering roughly what price I should post them for. It's only been used once for a test on a car and I got it all for cheap and don't need/want it. The remote bottle opener and the purge kit are still brand new and never opened! Can you guys give me a ball park figure so I can post it up in the classifieds. Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Ditty
2nd Gear Member

I'll take it all off your hands for shipping! LOL

Seems like in my experience that the used prices are about half of what it would be new...sometimes more. In my opinion prices are WAY too high to begin with for parts.

Shoot me a line on what you're thinking of asking for it and I'll see if the wifey signs off on it. I'm working on piecing a kit together for my '12.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:19 PM
Shawzie
1st Gear Member

Hey,I sent you a pm,maybe we can work something out.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:17 AM
Ditty
2nd Gear Member

I got your message and haven't had a chance to get back to you. The woman has convinced me that I'm not going to be spraying the car right now. (I'd much rather sleep in my bed and have sex than be a second quicker in the 1/4mile! Lol) That, and I was going through some stuff in the toolbox of my truck and I came across a ZEX computer system that I had on my Dodge Neon like 10 years ago, lines, fittings everything. So even if I did spray the car, I already have 90% of the stuff I need. Only pieces missing are some jets and a remote bottle opener. (My F-350 has a pretty slick NX system that I installed a few years ago. 15# bottle and everything! I even have a bottle heater that I never used and a 20# bottle that needs a new valve.)
Old 01-21-2013, 08:50 PM
Shawzie
1st Gear Member

No worries my friend! Take care