Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > Pipes, Boost & Juice
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Pipes, Boost & Juice Talk about Exhaust, Nitrous, Blowers, Turbos, Superchargers... whatever makes you go faster!
Sponsored by CARiD
Click Here

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 07-22-2014, 12:15 PM   #1
blakeb2010gt

Vehicle: 2010, Ford, Mustang gt
Default Supercharger first or bolt ons?

Looking to supercharge my 2010 mustang gt in the near future and I don't know whether to start saving for it or buy the other mods I want first. Looking to buy cams, long tube headers, and throttle body but can I do that after I supercharge it or would it be easier to supercharge first?
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
blakeb2010gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 11:38 PM   #2
UPRSharad
Sponsor

Vehicle: 2011, Ford, Mustang GT
www.facebook.com/sraldiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakeb2010gt View Post
Looking to supercharge my 2010 mustang gt in the near future and I don't know whether to start saving for it or buy the other mods I want first. Looking to buy cams, long tube headers, and throttle body but can I do that after I supercharge it or would it be easier to supercharge first?
Supercharger before or after mods is fine. Either way. Just be mindful of the foundation. (More fuel, and upgraded suspension)

Like us at www.facebook.com/TeamUPR
Follow us on Instagram @uprproducts
UPRSharad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 04:50 PM   #3
ticopowell
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ford Mustang

The question is how soon do you want the power that you get with the supercharger. You Like UPRSharad said, the blower can be done before or after, but you will probably have fewer double buys (such as buying a throttle body twice, 1 for NA, 1 for the blower) if you add the supercharger first.
ticopowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 04:50 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement