Hi Guys I am looking into some Nitrous. I have my own reasons why I am going this route and not a F/I. So please help out and not try and steer me else where. First off I plan on running a small shot for my own reasons 50-75. I have been told that the shot size is an estimate and a lot of people have been seeing 100hp with the 75 so I might run the 50. So here are some questions and the parts I am looking into.
1. If driving around Daily Or on a long Road trip can I keep the bottle open or is that Bad?
3. Should I get a Nitrous Filter to keep the Jets clean over a long time since they are so small?
2. Nitrous is Dangerous at low RPMS, How low are we talking?
3. Nitrous is bad at High RPMS, can I set my Window switch at 7,000? Car is Automatic so I don't want to use the TPS/WOT sensor.
4. How well does Nitrous and E85 go with each other?
5. What is all needed for E85; injectors and a Tune?
6. I ask about E85 wondering if it would burn better and also burn cooler.
Modifications; Bama Tune, Roush CAI, Cat Deletes, GT500 Axle Backs, Ford GT/CS Fog Lights, Ford GT500 Strut Mounts, Ford Struts, Dampers, Shocks, Lowering Springs, Front & Rear Sway Bars, Front Strut Tower Brace, Rear shock brace, Boss 302 Rear Control Arms & Relocation Brackets, TRUFiber A72KR Hood.