Pipes, Boost & Juice Talk about Exhaust, Nitrous, Blowers, Turbos, Superchargers... whatever makes you go faster!

SLP exhaust clips

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 11:16 PM
sprostang
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: SLP exhaust clips

Look at it this way guys. The sound of the LM1 system is a stang with no mufflers. It is loud.... The LM2 has a deeper tone with a better sound. Not as loud, but it is better.
Old 11-05-2005, 12:00 AM
mustangGTdude1031
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sprostang

Look at it this way guys. The sound of the LM1 system is a stang with no mufflers. It is loud.... The LM2 has a deeper tone with a better sound. Not as loud, but it is better.
Bingo!!!
Old 11-05-2005, 04:36 AM
Dalthius
2nd Gear Member

Apparently DreamKing has a problem with his ***** size.
Old 11-05-2005, 04:54 AM
fastsilverstang
3rd Gear Member

LOL
ORIGINAL: Dalthius

Apparently DreamKing has a problem with his ***** size.
Old 11-05-2005, 11:31 AM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

i've heard stangs with no muffs and the LM1s sound nothing like it. i hate people that spread false information. it's how rumors get started. i suppose you also think a person should get 4.10 gears if you do highway driving, have a supercharger/nitrous or have a 5 speed?
Old 11-05-2005, 02:17 PM
sprostang
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: nanaki

i've heard stangs with no muffs and the LM1s sound nothing like it. i hate people that spread false information. it's how rumors get started. i suppose you also think a person should get 4.10 gears if you do highway driving, have a supercharger/nitrous or have a 5 speed?
You need to hear one with the LM1`s and one with no mufflers at the same time then. The LM1`s are just a straight through pipe with nothing in it therefore it makes no tone. Just loud. It is basicially a car without a muffler. Its just a straight through catback. Same thing as removing the muffler and putting a pipe in its place. Im sure alot of people on this forum will agree to that. If not, oh well. Its not false information, its true. I would say if you had a different mid pipe, than yeah the sound would be different. Whatever.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:24 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

yeah ok. my car has had the LM1s with stock H and catted X. again, it sounded NOTHING like a car with no mufflers. it was really loud and it did have a decent tone. the LM2s were more to my likings though, so i replaced them with the 2s. acer has my old LM1s on his car with his pro chamber and it sounds hot as hell. again, not like a car without mufflers.

careful with the SLP accusations. i'm like the SLP spokesperson on this board.

i really wanna hear the power flos. i'm tempted to buy those.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:41 PM
sprostang
I ♥ Acer

I do have to say, if you like the 2`s youll like the powerflo`s better. Ive heard them on a catted x and it was deeper than the 2`s but pretty loud at WOT. If I had to go with any of them, I would go with powerflo`s. But IMO I really dont like the 1`s. Im really sorry if I got you pissed.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:44 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

nah, not pissed. i just didn't like the comparison. i don't think they sound like a car with no muffs. no muffs sounds like a tractor.

are the power flos really loud at cruising too or is it just at WOT where they come alive? i like the 2s cause they sound awesome at WOT and wonderful at cruising speed.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:49 PM
sprostang
I ♥ Acer

Not sure about what they sound like at cruising. I didnt ride in the car. I only heard it from standing outside the car and then when the guy pulled out of the parking lot and stomped on it.

Quick Reply: SLP exhaust clips