Pipes, Boost & Juice Talk about Exhaust, Nitrous, Blowers, Turbos, Superchargers... whatever makes you go faster!

more bang, less bucks

Old 01-30-2004, 12:37 AM
audioman

Default more bang, less bucks

besides nitrous, what would you do junkie
Old 01-30-2004, 12:39 AM
N2OJunkie
I ♥ Acer

Originally Posted by audioman
besides nitrous, what would you do junkie
</P>

</P>

turbo or supercharge it.......otherwise you wont notice a real gain power </P>
Old 01-30-2004, 12:42 AM
N2OJunkie
I ♥ Acer

Originally Posted by Krusher

ummm.... I don't know about all you guys but I like to do my own work... and no, I'm not a ricer... I just don't have the $400 right now for a nitrous setup or the $2500 for a blower and for that matter why not just say the magic words... "should of gotten a GT"... flaming me over little bolt on modifications isn't going to make you a better or bigger man... I was stating little things that a <FONT size=6>17</FONT><FONT size=1> year old kid can do with a part time job and feel good about himself doing modifications to his car on his own.</FONT></P>

<FONT size=1>And I love how I get flamed by someone that has his nick completely wrong... NO2JUNKIE.... HAH... you really don't know chemistry do you?</FONT></P>

<FONT size=1>And why I wouldn't get a 4.1 gear pumpkin is simple...</FONT><FONT size=1> the higher the RPMs.... the higher the fuel consumption....................................... .......................... don't you remember when you were 17 and only had $5 in your pocket for gas for the rest of the month?</FONT></P>

<FONT size=1>Now that I'm done with my own suit... as I previously stated in my original post... do what YOU want to do with your own car... if you want to put a huge 1400# stereo in... then do it... if you want to "throw away money" by putting little measly bolt-ons because that's all you can afford right now... then go right ahead... leave the gear heads that only respect 400rwhp and above cars to their own little world and enjoy your car.</FONT></P>

</P>

<FONT color=red size=3>And I love how I get flamed by someone that has his nick completely wrong... <FONT color=green>NO2JUNKIE</FONT>.... HAH... you really don't know chemistry do you?</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=3>__<FONT color=blue>hey you newbie, you are late for the party, I know more chemistry than you think, that was a damned typo mistake I made when I signed in and is old story, you sound really stupid making a point out of it.....get a life..</FONT></FONT></P>
Old 01-30-2004, 12:43 AM
audioman

krusher, thanks for havin my back, you seem to be the only one who gets it, and i appreciate it.
Old 01-30-2004, 12:46 AM
Krusher
3rd Gear Member

does being a "newbie" make me unitelligent?</P>

</P>

And just because I don't spend all my time posting doesn't mean that I'm a "newbie"......</P>

Krusher:</P>

</P>

NO2JUNKIE</P>

audioman

well junkie, i dont have the $3500 for a supercharger, so now what
Jugador1
I ♥ Acer

seriously...it's a waste unless you do some pretty hardcore stuff so just save the cash and spend it on some video games, gas money for a couple weeks, or something you'll get more enjoyment out of. V6's are not good with just bolt ons. the cheapest worthwhile thing you can do is 4.10's with trac lok. </P>
Old 01-30-2004, 12:48 AM
Krusher
3rd Gear Member

hey audioman, give me a pm or an email and I'll help you out. Just because I don't have as many posts as the rest of these guys doesn't mean I don't know anything. </P>

EDIT: Sometimes with a V6 the only thing you can do (with limited funds) is make it look good... and run high 14 at best... but at least you'll have fun with it.</P><edited><editID>Krusher</editID><editDate>38015.9509143519</editDate></edited>
Old 01-30-2004, 12:49 AM
N2OJunkie
I ♥ Acer

there is nothing we can offer for the six banger other than Nitrous or SC.....sorry, agree with my archival Jugador.......
Old 01-30-2004, 12:54 AM
Jugador1
I ♥ Acer

yeah, there really is nothing (that i consider) worth doing that will make you truly happy other than pretty serious modification.</P>

let's go N2O, we don't know anything.</P>

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: more bang, less bucks