Please read this prior to buying or selling in the classifieds section
*POST YOUR PART IN THE PARTS SECTION*
*POST YOUR VEHICLE IN THE VEHICLE SECTION*
*AND ANYTHING NON-CAR RELATED CAN BE POSTED IN THE GENERAL CLASSIFIEDS*
Post the item you are selling, an asking price, and pictures if possible. MF is not responsible for any business transaction issues that you may have, so please be wary of new members when buying/selling.
This is a mustang enthusiast site for everyone to learn more about their mustang and to help out their fellow stangers. I hope that in joining this site, you did not join JUST to sell something. Joining MF with only the intention to sell in the classifieds is frowned upon.
**SPAM is not tolerated!
We have paying vendors that support this site, therefor spam threads will be deleted and their authors will be dealt with.
With that out of the way, keep these things in mind:
1. Typically the seller would require you to send the money before shipping your part out - make sure you have an avenue to recover your money in the event this person does not ship anything out. Make sure you know how to reach this person.
2. Be especially wary of new members joining to sell things! Your chances of being scammed are much higher with someone who isn't a regular member on the boards!
3. Try to avoid sending money out of the country especially via Western Union, out of country scammers are virtually never prosecuted unless its tons of money and even then good luck finding them - and their preferred method of payment is Western Union.
6. If the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
5. I'll say it again, be wary of new members joining to sell things!
1. Joining this site for the sole purpose of selling something is frowned upon unless you're a site sponsor. In some cases your posts may even be removed!