Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Sellin a bunch of stuff. (List updated with new items)

Old 01-22-2007, 12:03 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Default Sellin a bunch of stuff. (List updated with new items)

Well, to make a little money faster, ive decided to finally start selling a bunch of stuff I dont use anymore. Now, I'm not ready to start making deals yet, i still gotta make a paypal account. But here is a list of items im plannin on selling, and I'll be posting pics later i guess, lemme know if ur interested in anything:

Psychoballistics Silver Bullet Paintball Gun (LED, gun is black)- comes with barrel plug, Brass Eagle Paintball Mask, 250 round Viewloader hopper, 2 refill pods, a 4-pod harness (pods are too big to fit perfectly in the harness tho, they stick out a bit), and 9oz tank of CO2. Great condition, no air leaks or anything, only used 4 or 5 times, and out of 1000 rounds fired, maybe7 or 8broke in the barrel. Asking $150 for the package, $100 for the gun by itself.

Assorted Star Wars Action Figures- all out-of-box but in good shape. I have maybe 95% of all the original weapons/accessories/etc that came with the figures. I'll post a list and prices later, or you could just ask; I probably have what you're looking for.

Assorted Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Cards- I have nearly all the cards in the Basic, Jungle, and Fossil sets, with a few random other sets. For the Yu-Gi-Oh cards, I have the Pegasus starter deck, and a ton of other cards. All cards are in great condition. The pokemon cards are all nice and neat in a binder. Im asking $50 for the binder of Pokemon cards (about 700 cards), and $15 for the Yu-Gi-Oh cards (about 150-175).

Old 01-22-2007, 12:07 PM
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

Default RE: Sellin a bunch of stuff. (List updated with new items)

ORIGINAL: GStam66

Well, to make a little money faster, ive decided to finally start selling a bunch of stuff I dont use anymore. Now, I'm not ready to start making deals yet, i still gotta make a paypal account. But here is a list of items im plannin on selling, and I'll be posting pics later i guess, lemme know if ur interested in anything:

Psychoballistics Silver Bullet Paintball Gun (LED, gun is black)- comes with barrel plug, Brass Eagle Paintball Mask, 250 round Viewloader hopper, 2 refill pods, a 4-pod harness (pods are too big to fit perfectly in the harness tho, they stick out a bit), and 9oz tank of CO2. Great condition, no air leaks or anything, only used 4 or 5 times, and out of 1000 rounds fired, maybe7 or 8broke in the barrel. Asking $150 for the package, $100 for the gun by itself.

Assorted Star Wars Action Figures- all out-of-box but in good shape. I have maybe 95% of all the original weapons/accessories/etc that came with the figures. I'll post a list and prices later, or you could just ask; I probably have what you're looking for.

Assorted Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Cards- I have nearly all the cards in the Basic, Jungle, and Fossil sets, with a few random other sets. For the Yu-Gi-Oh cards, I have the Pegasus starter deck, and a ton of other cards. All cards are in great condition. The pokemon cards are all nice and neat in a binder. Im asking $50 for the binder of Pokemon cards (about 700 cards), and $15 for the Yu-Gi-Oh cards (about 150-175).

are you serious?
Old 01-22-2007, 12:11 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Sellin a bunch of stuff. (List updated with new items)

What? They were a big thing when I was 10. And a big waste of money too.