Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: Holley 570 Street Avenger

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2005, 04:49 AM
valley firearms
5th Gear Member

Default FS: Holley 570 Street Avenger

Hello,

I just installed a 520 lift cam and gear drive in my 68 yesterday. My car does not want to stay idling in gear. I was told I need more cfm's. I need to sell my 570 and move up to a 670 +. I purchased the Mustang last week from a young couple. They parked it in the winter and in the summer she drove it several miles to work in her Dad's liquor store. They stated the car had about 500 miles on the engine since the rebuild. The carb was purchased from Summit when they had the engine rebuilt. The carb looks new and was very impressive as far as response and performance. I will guarantee the carburetor will perform and look like new. I will post Summits add below so you can see the real description. I will ship the carb for $235 from Alaska to anywhere in the U.S. Please call or e-mail for info.

Thanks!
Mike.
woosley@alaska.com
(907)863-3722
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HLY-0-80570 $359.95
Estimated Ship Date: Today
Application Suggested Parts Show All

Brand: Holley
Product Line: Holley Street Avenger Carburetors
Number of Barrels: 4
Carburetor Flange: Square bore
Choke: Electric
Fuel: Gasoline
Secondary Type: Vacuum
New or Remanufactured: New
Fuel Inlet: Dual
CFM: 570
Carburetor Finish: Silver
Ford Kickdown: Yes
Throttle Linkage Type: Universal
Quantity: Sold individually.

Carburetor, Street Avenger, 570 cfm, Square Bore, 4-Barrel, Vacuum, Electric Choke, Dichromate, Each

Check to make sure this part fits your application
Ready-to-run performance for street cars.
Holley's Street Avenger 4-barrel carbs give you trouble-free performance in a good-looking, easy-to-install package. They're calibrated to give you the performance you need, without the tuning headaches involved with other carbs. Features include a tunable metering system, fuel filters in the primary and secondary fuel bowls, center-hung floats, external float adjustments with sight plugs, an electric choke, emissions accessory ports, adjustable secondaries, a power-valve saver, dual-feed conversion fuel line, and more. All of this comes with a silver finish that looks as good as it performs! They're available in many different sizes for a variety of engines.

Old 09-06-2005, 11:57 PM
cammedlx
5th Gear Member

Default RE: FS: Holley 570 Street Avenger

Umm you don't need a bigger carb..and who ever told you that please don't listen to them anymore,since you actually need a losser converter to help your car idle with that cam...
Old 09-07-2005, 04:21 AM
valley firearms
5th Gear Member

Default RE: FS: Holley 570 Street Avenger

Thanks for the advise. I will try a new converter. I do notice the car wanting to nudge foreward when I can keep it running at a higher rpm. I guess a stall will give it that slack huh? Thanks again.

The carb is no longer for sale at this time.