Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

car audio

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 10:27 PM
hindelk

Default car audio

I have a mustang wiring harness i do not need it came with a cd player i bought it has the wiring harness and also an install edge PREMIUM SYSTEM INTERFACE MODEL NUMBER IEC-PSI2 4 CHANNEL HIGH-IN LOW-OUT CONVERTER

looks kinda like this except has the mustang wiring harness attactched.......best offer gets it if you need a pic of what it looks like now i can get it later once i get my digital camera back from my friends house

also i have a Kenwood KDC-319
It is in perfect running condition. It has a flip-down faceplate and comes with the wiring harness that was purchased for a 99+ mustang. Maximum power output is 50W x 4 and it has front and rear pre-outs if you wanted to add an amplifier. Is sirius ready. This head unit worked great with my 2 mmats 10's.....it flat out pounds.....lookin to get 110 out of it

next i have a cdx-mp30 sony mp3 headunit
I love this cd player it is awsome...you can adjust it soo much...the only reason i got a new one was because this one ocasionally would take a lil bit to spit out cd's, but the day i got a new one i took the cd player out and forgot i had a cd inside so i hooked it up outside of the dash and hit the eject button and it came right out im guessing it was hitting a bracket that was pushing down on the top of the cd player cause i put the cd in and edjected it 4 times with no problmes when it was outside of the dash...and my gf since put it in her car and is working fine....52Wx4 peak , Xm ready, 23Wx4 rms, D-bass, cd/md changer controls, 18 fm presets, 3 sets of rca's bus, front and rear. plays mp3 cd's 120 plus shiping or best offer...also doesnt have outer trim ring

lastly i have a Alpine MRP-T130 2/1 channel amplifier....worked fine once i pulled it out of my truck...its a 90Wx2 or 220W bridged amp great for 6x9's or 1 10" sub...has bass boost...the only problems with it is normal scratches on the bottom and a small scratch on the top and that it was missing a remote wire screw and i put a regular machine screw in works fine...110 shipped or best offer

will have pics soon and if you need more pics of anything else or any questions feel free to pm me

feel free to make offers