Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1990 GT for sale in Washington

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 07:23 PM
90STANGinWA

Default 1990 GT for sale in Washington

I am looking to sell my 1990 Mustang GT. I am located in Washington State, so it would be better if you were close, unless you are willing to fund the shipping of the car. The car is being sold as a whole and will not be parted out. I am not looking to trade at all. I am asking $3000. I have invested much more than that into it. Performance-wise it has only been slightly modded, making it a perfect opportunity for those of you looking to build the engine to your specific specs. Car runs great! Interior is fully customized...the only thing that hasn't changed in the interior are the seats and the carpet. Has outrageous sounding, custom mounted stereo system, valued at over $3000. The body is almost perfect(minor dings here and there), but the paint is in some serious trouble. I brought it with me from Hawaii, and the sun and salt water did a number on the paint job. No rust to my knowledge...there was a lot on the hatch, but I recently replaced the hatch...which means it is a different color. There is a lot more that I can mention, but this should be enough to see if any of you are interested. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. I will not be checking this forum often, so it would be best to reach me through email at: ruarkkc@yahoo.com