Ride Of The Month Does your Mustang have what it takes to be ROTM?

July Voting!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 03:09 PM
Messingwithahottie
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: July Voting!!!

this bitch janine is fronting on all you guys. her picture is in her album and she name herself cynthia but thats janine. i know her or i should say i know of her she is one hot hottie but she is a snob thinks she is better than everyone especially when she beat 3 of my bros in a 13 mile road race bull run but they didn't pay her and speed off. cause um some probs down under on the low' yo this is thereal janine man if i could get to her dam it would be somthing good

[IMG]local://upfiles/71719/02C90EC579F549F480537AE6E1B8750A.jpg[/IMG]
Old 06-25-2007, 04:30 PM
AJ06GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AllVenom

ORIGINAL: janine

Who said anything about Photolabgirl's Mustang being slow? Certainly not me. At 450 HP, it should have very good thump.

But I willsay this:should you goup in powera little more and don't change your stock blockinternals: hyperthermetic pistions, cast crank and rods etc,that nice engine will be on the floor.
I said it was slow, but I can. Its about 250 less hp at the crank than mine. Still a sweet looking ride and I was actually just giving my friend Andrew some ****, so lighten up people.
Slow? Damn, you know that thing is at least 3 times as fast as my car.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:11 PM
AllVenom
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AmyVCTexas

Hey Janine, I'm assuming your car is a manual? Just wondering, as mine is.
When I purchased it new, it had an automatic. Ihad it removed and replaced it with a modifiedTremec 3650 5 speed.

I spent 4k on a built up AODe (automatic). It hadvalve body pressure problems and invariblyslipped into neutralwhen I floored itfrom a light. Then theOD band burned out. And it went on. It couldn't take the power and it just didn't allow the car to come out ofturns in the right gear. I didn't feel in touch with the car. I wanted to be in the action with a greater intensity. A stick is the only way to go.
What made you decide on the 3650? I'm thinking you should have went with a T-56.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:13 PM
AllVenom
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AJ97GT

Who said anything about Photolabgirl's Mustang being slow? Certainly not me. At 450 HP, it should have very good thump.

But I willsay this:should you goup in powera little more and don't change your stock blockinternals: hyperthermetic pistions, cast crank and rods etc,that nice engine will be on the floor.
I said it was slow, but I can. Its about 250 less hp at the crank than mine. Still a sweet looking ride and I was actually just giving my friend Andrew some ****, so lighten up people.
Slow? Damn, you know that thing is at least 3 times as fast as my car.
Damn dude, a Neon is faster than your car
Old 06-25-2007, 05:15 PM
AllVenom
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Messingwithahottie

this bitch janine is fronting on all you guys. her picture is in her album and she name herself cynthia but thats janine. i know her or i should say i know of her she is one hot hottie but she is a snob thinks she is better than everyone especially when she beat 3 of my bros in a 13 mile road race bull run but they didn't pay her and speed off. cause um some probs down under on the low' yo this is thereal janine man if i could get to her dam it would be somthing good

I'd PIIHB. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Old 06-25-2007, 05:26 PM
PinupGirl77
ROTM Moderator

Ah oh, are we allowed to put up a pic of ourself / or with the Stang? [8D]If we are allowed I will post one [8D]It meets the guidelines
Old 06-25-2007, 05:56 PM
SwtPnyChick
Lady Luck

Ah last time I checked ROTM said cars not pics of ourselves. Let the car do the talking for ya Photo.....you are still a shoe in.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:02 PM
janine
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Messingwithahottie

You suck. I don't know who you are but you do suck.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:11 PM
janine
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AmyVCTexas

Hey Janine, I'm assuming your car is a manual? Just wondering, as mine is.
When I purchased it new, it had an automatic. Ihad it removed and replaced it with a modifiedTremec 3650 5 speed.

I spent 4k on a built up AODe (automatic). It hadvalve body pressure problems and invariblyslipped into neutralwhen I floored itfrom a light. Then theOD band burned out. And it went on. It couldn't take the power and it just didn't allow the car to come out ofturns in the right gear. I didn't feel in touch with the car. I wanted to be in the action with a greater intensity. A stick is the only way to go.
What made you decide on the 3650? I'm thinking you should have went with a T-56.
I initially wanted the T-56. I had to go with the 3650 for one reason: The only complete crossover conversion kit from automatic to manual I could find came with a Tremec.

Conversion kits for late model Mustangs are kind of hard to find. I went on line and found a salvage yard in South Carolina who was selling the complete set up off an 04 GT for $1800.

I put another $600 into it and had it built up with special brass forks, new hardensyncros and other keyinternals. Then I needed a Spec Stage 2 plus clutch and an aluminum flywheel, a Steeda Tri Ax shifter and I was done.

One note: The aluminum flywheel was a mistake using the Spec Stage 2 plus clutch. It takes more revs to get going and that in turn eats up the clutch and throw out bearing.

It was expensive but worth it. Automatics simplynegate the true Mustang experience. You can't beat a stick on the open road. This is my opinion and opinions with differ from driver to driver.

I findthe 3650 to bea noisy tranny. It clanks sometimeswhen shifting into neutral - especially when going down hills andmakes noisewhile moving in reverse if the car is not straight -- parking etc.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:43 PM
janine
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SwtPnyChick

Ah last time I checked ROTM said cars not pics of ourselves. Let the car do the talking for ya Photo.....you are still a shoe in.
She sure is a lock and deserves to win. I voted for her.

As far as the pic, I have no control over what people do. The pic was in my gallery. It will not mean anything. Photolabgirl is beautiful more so than me.

Quick Reply: July Voting!!!