Ride Of The Month Does your Mustang have what it takes to be ROTM?

August Voting!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 01:51 AM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

Default RE: August Voting!!!

ORIGINAL: amrcnidyot

ORIGINAL: nineinchnail1024

amrniydot gets my vote. His car reminds me so much of my '99 V6. My poor sixxer got swallowed up by hurricane katrina. His car brings back good memories.
thanks man, do you have any pics of your old car? id like to see it.
Unfortunately, I lost all of my pics in the hurricane, but I do have one pic of my ride after it was flooded. It's in my myspace pics:
www.myspace.com/faithvoid
Old 07-17-2007, 02:01 AM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Durr727

Yeah a tree fell on my buddy's car...It sucked, at least it was an import. [8D]

OUCH! Not a 240! Believe it or not, my little bro lost a souped up 240 in the storm, and his car was fast. My '99 V6 was procharged and ran low 13s. His 240 had an engine from a skyline (RB26DETT) converted to a single turbo and he blew my car away. We lost some nice rides.[&o]And Jthorn9, don't worry man, things are getting better all the time. I've rebuilt my house, and my employer gave everyone a $12K a year raise to stay down here. LRA is coming through for me, so I won't have a house note anymore, and my car is paid off. I guess you could say that in some ways, Katrina was a blessing in disguise. I do miss the way things were before the storm though. I hate that my friends are scattered across the country.

I'm done hijacking the thread now. Sorry!
Old 07-17-2007, 03:37 PM
amrcnidyot
6th Gear Member

amrniydot gets my vote. His car reminds me so much of my '99 V6. My poor sixxer got swallowed up by hurricane katrina. His car brings back good memories.
thanks man, do you have any pics of your old car? id like to see it.
Unfortunately, I lost all of my pics in the hurricane, but I do have one pic of my ride after it was flooded. It's in my myspace pics:
www.myspace.com/faithvoid
dont ahve a myspace so i cant see it. but damn man. im sorry to hear that. but it does sound like things are working out real nicely. glad to hear its goin so well.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:15 PM
my77stang
6th Gear Member

durr got my vote, its just clean lookin.

and dude that yellow stang im sorry to say but exterior blasphemations (sp? new word?) you have adorned that car with just SCREAM rice.

oh, and -1 for not having anything but NE stangs in the running..... there are plenty of nice S197's or classics that are 2 holes shy of a V8
Old 07-17-2007, 06:31 PM
flash20
5th Gear Member

classic have there own month as do the s197
Old 07-18-2007, 06:17 PM
Route 99
1st Gear Member

All the Mustangs look great and are all winners in my book. Each one had something special about it that I really like. It's difficult to vote for only one.

flash20, I love the dark blue color that looks almost black with the black bullit rims. Your gt hood looks great. And I like your posted best time.

redv6pony, I'm partial to red as you can see in my sig. So I really like what you've done with the red with the black accents, smoked tail-light tint, spoilers,3.9badge and decal. It just flows all together for a great balanced look. I like the pic where she's gone and it's just a burn out.

durr727, thanks for the really great pics. Love the Chrome Saleens. Gray with the flat black decklid vinyl contrast nicely. Love the GT Side Scoops. Nice looking interior. Overall look is outstanding.

amrniydot, love ya blue. The first thing that jumps out at me is your Mach 1 hood with real Mach 1 shaker. Looks strong. Like the Chrome Cobra wheels and the Cobra side scoops. The customized stock side emblem stands out....I like it. I would like to see more updated pictures with what you've added and are adding.

dhuskers_11, nice lookng Mustang. I wish we could see more pictures ofher now and after you've made upcoming mods (bullitt side skirts, shaker and cobra mirrors). I like that you included a pic of your engine. Your wheels...18" Konig Beyondsare something different that set you apart. I really like that you have the wing from your best friend who passed away as kind of a memorial. Gives your Mustang character and a story.

Really a tough decision, but I figure you guys would like to hear my selection because I like hearing yours.

My vote is for amrcnidyot - love ya blue. That last profile picture out in the cornfield or whatever....what a great looking Mustang.

My 2nd pick was really close to amrcnidyot's Mustang. You guys will have to guess. But like I said, they're all winners in my book.

Thanks for showing us your Mustangs.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:36 PM
amrcnidyot
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Route 99

All the Mustangs look great and are all winners in my book. Each one had something special about it that I really like. It's difficult to vote for only one.

flash20, I love the dark blue color that looks almost black with the black bullit rims. Your gt hood looks great. And I like your posted best time.

redv6pony, I'm partial to red as you can see in my sig. So I really like what you've done with the red with the black accents, smoked tail-light tint, spoilers,3.9badge and decal. It just flows all together for a great balanced look. I like the pic where she's gone and it's just a burn out.

durr727, thanks for the really great pics. Love the Chrome Saleens. Gray with the flat black decklid vinyl contrast nicely. Love the GT Side Scoops. Nice looking interior. Overall look is outstanding.

amrniydot, love ya blue. The first thing that jumps out at me is your Mach 1 hood with real Mach 1 shaker. Looks strong. Like the Chrome Cobra wheels and the Cobra side scoops. The customized stock side emblem stands out....I like it. I would like to see more updated pictures with what you've added and are adding.

dhuskers_11, nice lookng Mustang. I wish we could see more pictures ofher now and after you've made upcoming mods (bullitt side skirts, shaker and cobra mirrors). I like that you included a pic of your engine. Your wheels...18" Konig Beyondsare something different that set you apart. I really like that you have the wing from your best friend who passed away as kind of a memorial. Gives your Mustang character and a story.

Really a tough decision, but I figure you guys would like to hear my selection because I like hearing yours.

My vote is for amrcnidyot - love ya blue. That last profile picture out in the cornfield or whatever....what a great looking Mustang.

My 2nd pick was really close to amrcnidyot's Mustang. You guys will have to guess. But like I said, they're all winners in my book.

Thanks for showing us your Mustangs.
sweet, thanks man. and i will have a TON of pics up here in a few days. like it says in the sig, my hood and bullitt rockers are bein dropped off for paint in the morning. i know it will be less than a week but am hopin for 3 days or so. as soon as they are on i will clean up the stang a little and go take some pics. they wont be as high quality as the ones by the field cuz it will bewith my crappy camera not the gf's. but they will still be pics. i cant wait for that stuff to get done!
Old 07-18-2007, 08:43 PM
flash20
5th Gear Member

then i get stock skirts yes!
Old 07-19-2007, 10:36 AM
Route 99
1st Gear Member

sweet, thanks man. and i will have a TON of pics up here in a few days. like it says in the sig, my hood and bullitt rockers are bein dropped off for paint in the morning. i know it will be less than a week but am hopin for 3 days or so. as soon as they are on i will clean up the stang a little and go take some pics. they wont be as high quality as the ones by the field cuz it will bewith my crappy camera not the gf's. but they will still be pics. i cant wait for that stuff to get done!
ORIGINAL: flash20

then i get stock skirts yes!
amrcnidyot & flash20,

Looking forward to seeing your new pics w/ your new mods! You have great looking Mustangs!

Old 07-19-2007, 10:36 AM
Route 99
1st Gear Member

Default sorry for double post

sorry for double post

Quick Reply: August Voting!!!