Ride Of The Month Does your Mustang have what it takes to be ROTM?
View Poll Results: Which is your favorite Classic Mustang?
honeygoldcoupe
17.20%
4reboy
36.56%
68efivert
21.51%
boogerschnot
6.45%
eZ
18.28%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Classic Ride of the Month Voting!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 08:52 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

fixed...sorry about that.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:04 PM
JMD
6th Gear Member

Those are ALL very nice cars, congrats to all nominees...

ALL of these cars are very special in their own way. The variety of styling expressed in these cars crosses a broad spectrum of what I think classic Mustangs are supposed to be.

A vote of this nature implies that we have to pick the "best" car, this is not something that can be easily done because all of these cars do a damn good job of being the "best" of what they are supposed to be. To this end all of these cars are winners no doubt. I know this sounds like a "line of b.s., but that is how I feel.

Since I am only allowed one vote, I had considered NOT voting, as this would be about as close as I can get to voting for all of the cars. But,,,, I am going to vote, since I can't pick a "best car" and since I like them all, I am going to deffer to "politics as usual" and I am open to bribery. Best offer wins my vote....

Bribery aside, I will vote, but "politics" are involved in my choice big time.....
Old 07-07-2009, 09:25 PM
PinupGirl77
ROTM Moderator

I voted
Old 07-07-2009, 10:15 PM
4reboy
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by JMD
Since I am only allowed one vote, I had considered NOT voting, as this would be about as close as I can get to voting for all of the cars. But,,,, I am going to vote, since I can't pick a "best car" and since I like them all, I am going to deffer to "politics as usual" and I am open to bribery. Best offer wins my vote....

Bribery aside, I will vote, but "politics" are involved in my choice big time.....
nice well I built my car as a father/son project much like what you did with your son.

but seriously i'm not trying to win your vote, all of this is just fun and games to me. I do agree with you that all these cars are great and "best" in their own way
Old 07-07-2009, 11:35 PM
thunderhorse
3rd Gear Member

They're all gorgeous.. good work guys.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Zoie_daGT
5th Gear Member

great looking cars.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:45 PM
HGC
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by JMD
I can't pick a "best car" and since I like them all, I am going to deffer to "politics as usual" and I am open to bribery. Best offer wins my vote....

Listen, I got two front row center tickets to the August 14 Michael Jackson concert in London. They're yours.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:07 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Originally Posted by 4reboy
Everyone be sure to check out all of our galleries... that pic of mine doesn't do it justice

and boogerschnot, I hope you get a newer pic in here soon!

oh and I voted for HGC, I gotta appreciate the originality of his car he has kept (it looks great), and of course his generosity from sending me some stuff! good guy
Had to vote for your car....love the mach1!
Originally Posted by Carlos Pineiro
Remember, It isn't who's your favorite poster, it's what's your favorite car. 4reboy's Mach is about as close to showroom quality as you can get, with very subtle but well placed mods. That car deserves to win.

The other entries are great too. Good luck everybody.

CP
I agree and all the cars look great and it was a tough decision to make but I voted!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 05:10 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Oh and all the classics in this competition for ROTM should post up more pics here and mods done etc.... All the other months have done that. Many just dont want to click on links or albums etc.....just post up your ride in this thread....just an FYI
Old 07-08-2009, 07:30 AM
68EFIvert
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by mygt500
Oh and all the classics in this competition for ROTM should post up more pics here and mods done etc.... All the other months have done that. Many just dont want to click on links or albums etc.....just post up your ride in this thread....just an FYI
Here are some pictures of mine.

Quick Reply: Classic Ride of the Month Voting!!!