Ride Of The Month Does your Mustang have what it takes to be ROTM?
View Poll Results: Pick your favorite mustang
StreetStang88gt
5.81%
CammedMysticCobra
10.97%
Timspony
72.90%
JD1969
10.32%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

ROTM January

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 12:37 PM
2K7SilverStang
1st Gear Member

What do winners get, lol i wanna see more classics!!! or roaring shelbz
Old 01-27-2010, 10:24 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Originally Posted by timspony
Thanks ALL how voted! ...Looks like to vote is over!? Do you win anything?

All nice looking Rides...Tim
You'll get a trophy in the mail.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:41 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

Old 01-27-2010, 11:19 PM
lizzyfan
Underboss

Grats Tim!
Old 01-27-2010, 11:44 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

Tim, your prize is...

about 4 more boxes on the way to your house!
Old 01-28-2010, 02:15 AM
CammedMysticCobra
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by BA Mustang
Yeah the guy with the mystic cobra hasn't been on since the 14th of Dec so I couldn't get any more pictures than what he had in his album.
Whats up everyone who wanted to see more pics of the my Mystic here they are my bad about not getting on here untill today. I had no idea my Cobra had been nominated and these pics were taken real quick with my phone camera. This is because I lost my digital one and havent had the money to buy a new one. Iam pissed az hell I didnt get to post more pics up on time. I was originally going to go to this pefect photo shoot spot but things have been crazy. I have to say Tims ride is clean az hell and hes got me beat on the Nittos lol. I voted for tims too.
Here some more pics as asked for

And Trimdrip I defenetly did not and wont sell the Mystic I have promised my un born boy or daughter it will be their first car lol.
Here is the spot I was taking about on the old Frs

At the Track

Perfect lighting and angle that does the color justice

Both of best worlds Mystic during the day and black at night

I had the 8 ball custom painted Mystic to match

Last edited by CammedMysticCobra; 01-28-2010 at 03:44 AM.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:14 AM
CammedMysticCobra
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by TrimDrip
The guy has probably sold the mystic cobra. That color was available for the first year in 04 model I believe. Tim's is the cleanest by far with him out.

And Trimdrip I defenetly did not and wont sell the Mystic I have promised my un born boy or daughter it will be their first car lol.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:19 AM
CammedMysticCobra
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 5pointslow91
nobody in this competition even has a chance to tims car, i mean 2 dirty old foxes and a mystic chrome without a wash, tim didnt even have to rig this ROTM like hes done to even win with competition like this
Common bro my Cobra was clean az hell you think I would take pics without washing it. The interior pic look bad because it was taken with a camera phone.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:30 AM
CammedMysticCobra
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Jenzpony
Unfair? Not really doesnt the previous ROTM pick the choices? And there is also a Mystic Chrome Conv Cobra which is more hard to come by so that should be some even competition
Could have not said that better my slef Jen and people just love to start talking **** about anything lol. I would have to say my self that Tims Cobra is very clean and unfortunely since I had not come on here to post all the pics I posted today to show the car the way it should have been shown I lucked out. Than people could have seen more badass pics. Anyways I dont care Iam glad I got to run that made me happy hopefully I wont miss out if I get picked again and be able to run once more with more interior pics and an engine bay pic lol. Congrats to Tim. And both 5.0s were very clean and badass.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:30 AM
CammedMysticCobra
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Jenzpony
Unfair? Not really doesnt the previous ROTM pick the choices? And there is also a Mystic Chrome Conv Cobra which is more hard to come by so that should be some even competition
Could have not said that better my slef Jen thanks for backing me up and people just love to start talking **** about anything lol. I would have to say my self that Tims Cobra is very clean and unfortunely since I had not come on here to post all the pics I posted today to show the car the way it should have been shown I lucked out. Than people could have seen more badass pics. Anyways I dont care Iam glad I got to run that made me happy hopefully I wont miss out if I get picked again and be able to run once more with more interior pics and an engine bay pic lol. Congrats to Tim. And both 5.0s were very clean and badass.

Quick Reply: ROTM January