Ride Of The Month Does your Mustang have what it takes to be ROTM?

ROTM March 2015 nominations

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Kinda why I've decided not to partipate any more. Now I just vote. What helps me decide, I look at four cars and I choose the one that I like the best. I must admit when I started being nominated for ROTM (1st time 2010) I solicited votes. I went up against a Mach 1 one year and this car was bad azz to say the least. I even voted for him but I won and it was'nt even close. I actually felt like (well you know what). Since then Ive decided to just vote for the best car. GL to everyone.
Old 03-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Widow Maker
5th Gear Member

WOW...Really?
Old 03-03-2015, 03:06 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Soldier GT
Kinda why I've decided not to partipate any more. Now I just vote. What helps me decide, I look at four cars and I choose the one that I like the best. I must admit when I started being nominated for ROTM (1st time 2010) I solicited votes. I went up against a Mach 1 one year and this car was bad azz to say the least. I even voted for him but I won and it was'nt even close. I actually felt like (well you know what). Since then Ive decided to just vote for the best car. GL to everyone.
Love your build too brother-man
Old 03-03-2015, 04:32 PM
Pr0cl1v1ty
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Sleeper_GT
That's funny right there! LOL Thanks bro, as Clint said I'm not sure which on you are talking about, but I'm guessing it's the 13 build. I'm working on a Shelby now.

You so funny Clint....LMAO...Alternatively located...HAHAHA
It's the shelby [drool]
Old 03-03-2015, 06:17 PM
cleangraystang
1st Gear Member

I nominate my 2009 GT mustang..
Old 03-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Grover_NC
3rd Gear Member

I can't believe people are complaining about not winning ROTM cause they think we gang up and vote for a chapter member. I got nominated a while back and lost. So what? Seriously its a forum. Stop taking this stuff so seriously.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:18 AM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Grover_NC
I can't believe people are complaining about not winning ROTM cause they think we gang up and vote for a chapter member. I got nominated a while back and lost. So what? Seriously its a forum. Stop taking this stuff so seriously.
No one is complaining. They are just stating facts. And that's why this section is dieing. Just go back thru the last few years and look how dramatically participation has dropped off in this section! Two years ago you'd get 150 votes a month. Now your lucky to get 40. It used to be easy to get 5 cars a month to compete. Now you have a hard time scraping up three or four! There's probably a reason for that? Again Ill use last month for example. Scooter (a car with a ton of work to the exterior and motor) barely won to a car that was bone stock because a large group turned out to vote for a club member or buddy . You can call it complaining. You can call it sour grapes or say I'm misguided in my opinion but the number of voters dropping off and the number people willing to be involved speaks for itself. Nobody is interested in voting or participating when you can look at the cars at the beginning of the month and call the winner simply based on where they are from or what subforum they frequent. Respect to alan0614 for at least owning it.

Last edited by bluebeastsrt; 03-04-2015 at 09:14 PM.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:04 AM
rockhillgt
3rd Gear Member

I voted for scooter last month. But as there aren't a mod list or anything attached to the pictures..no way to really tell what is done unless you go through a build if he may have one. For instance, I have mods on mine but some you wouldn't know or see unless a mod list is provided and I don't have a build list. The way we did it on a motorcycle forum I was on is, the first 5 ppl to PM the person over the ride of the month with 2 pics of their bike got the spots. no categories. just the first 5 and there is no nominating etc. the interest has went down because is very unorganized in my opinon. but what do I know...I'm a part of the Carolina chapter :/
Old 03-06-2015, 03:40 AM
ChicagoWendy

Default CW

Alternatively located! Sooooo funny!
Old 03-06-2015, 05:41 PM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

We don't always appreciate his humor, but Clint can be pretty funny at times. LOL

Quick Reply: ROTM March 2015 nominations