Ride Of The Month Does your Mustang have what it takes to be ROTM?

ROTM March 2015 nominations

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 04:59 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

HAHAHAHA..........That's frick'n awesome Pr0cl1V1ty! Totally laughed out loud...HAHAHA
Old 03-02-2015, 05:07 PM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

Brandon, I would be glad to let you drive if I had it here. We could trade a drive for some good Texas brisket.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:20 PM
waykooljr
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by alan0614
We can't help it that we have the most active chapter on the forum. It wasn't a grand plan, it just happened. I understand your point and there are times that votes are cast just because the nominee is a Carolinas chapter member, other times that is not the case.

We do support each other, we are friends and act like family. We get together, we plan cruise-ins, car shows for charity, we eat, we laugh and help each other when there is a need.

It's an internet forum, not life and death. I won ROTM (largely because the Carolinas group voted for me), that win and $5 will get me a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

I'm in your state now, Dallas working my way to Houston. Too bad we can't get together for an adult beverage and debate this further.
I realize that it's not a big deal and that y'all can't be blamed for supporting a member. The poll is what enables this kind of support, so it's going to happen from time to time. It's just my opinion that it isn't in the spirit of ROTM.

No need for further debate, although raising a glass with a fellow MF'r would be cool, I'm sure we could come up with better things to talk about.

Drop me a PM if you get in the Beaumont area.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:44 AM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

My distributor has branches in Grand Prairie, North Houston and Baytown. The last time I was down I was in Port Arthur. I don't know think I am heading your way this time, but if I do I will be sure to PM you. I will be in Rosenburg on the other side of Houston Thursday. I am hoping to have enough time to get by Hennessey in Sealy.

Feel free to drop in the Carolinas Chapter, we have guys from all over the country posting. Good bunch of guys with a lot of Mustang knowledge.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:15 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

I didn't build a 9 second car to get half the votes of a Carolina or Off topic frequenter who's car has some tint and a different set of wheels. Or worse yet a completely stock car. Last month for example. I just deceided to write this section off and not vote or enter anymore.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:41 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Last month scooter3 won and before that VbStang13...Neither of whom are in the Carolina Section......I'm trying to remember the month you ran, because I believe I voted for yours....We'll just stop nominating people. I post a thread in our section about how mad everyone is. Enjoy ROTM everyone. I look forward to seeing some nice rides and will stop in to vote.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:31 PM
rockhillgt
3rd Gear Member

i un-nominate myself to stop the bickering. I am fine with or without being in it..winning or not. it's a forum.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Pr0cl1v1ty
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Sleeper_GT
Last month scooter3 won and before that VbStang13...Neither of whom are in the Carolina Section......I'm trying to remember the month you ran, because I believe I voted for yours....We'll just stop nominating people. I post a thread in our section about how mad everyone is. Enjoy ROTM everyone. I look forward to seeing some nice rides and will stop in to vote.
I'll freaking cook you a whole brisket myself...slow cook that sh** in heavy duty foil for 32 hours...to drive your car for 15 mins on a track...So sexy...
Old 03-03-2015, 01:52 PM
clowe1965
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Pr0cl1v1ty
I'll freaking cook you a whole brisket myself...slow cook that sh** in heavy duty foil for 32 hours...to drive your car for 15 mins on a track...So sexy...
Which car are you talking about? The loud one, the louder one, or the holy **** what was that one?

Another good thing we do besides ROTM is derail threads......see above. We will not be participating as a group in ROTM for a while.

Also if you really wanted to win ROTM you could have asked to join the chapter, we don't discriminate against the alternatively located.
Old 03-03-2015, 02:01 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Pr0cl1v1ty
That's funny right there! LOL Thanks bro, as Clint said I'm not sure which on you are talking about, but I'm guessing it's the 13 build. I'm working on a Shelby now.

Originally Posted by clowe1965
Which car are you talking about? The loud one, the louder one, or the holy **** what was that one?

Another good thing we do besides ROTM is derail threads......see above. We will not be participating as a group in ROTM for a while.

Also if you really wanted to win ROTM you could have asked to join the chapter, we don't discriminate against the alternatively located.
You so funny Clint....LMAO...Alternatively located...HAHAHA

Quick Reply: ROTM March 2015 nominations