fyerfyter
2nd Gear Member

thanks for your support...BoidMorphs
Old 08-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Erik40133
1st Gear Member

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by BoidMorphs
Paypal is run by monkeys. I had an eBay store and was scammed so many times and Paypal always ruled against me. Cost me hundreds of dollars to the point I refuse to use or support Paypal anymore. Your winning a claim doesn't mean squat. Those are not "light scratches". They're dings and if you agree that the buyer's pics represent what you sold him, then YOU are the scammer, NOT him.
Either your a friend or another Ebay scammer which ever i dont care. Paypal ruled in my favor and your harshness towards me just shows you have a stake in this too.

Say what you want I am done selling on this site.

Scammers=0 vs. Honest sellers=1
Old 08-13-2008, 09:49 PM
fyerfyter
2nd Gear Member

yea ...im rubber and your glue...grow up....everyone's out to get you...find another excuse....anytime you sell anything i promise you i will post this information...its not the money its the principle....good luck ...i'll be watching
Old 08-13-2008, 09:55 PM
Erik40133
1st Gear Member

Obviously I am changing my name due to you. Good luck trying to scam the next guy cause this one didnt work.

Enjoy your product and I will enjoy your money

Thanks PAYPAL for seeing thru the scammer.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:13 PM
BoidMorphs
3rd Gear Member

Thumbs down

I have no stake in this other than I hate scammers. I belong to a reptile related forum where there is something called the Board of Inquiry or BOI. I've been a member there for many years and I am well aware of the pattern of lies scammers use. The first thing they do is deny any responsibility and call the other person a liar when they know full well that they're the guilty party.
Before you claim that I'm a scammer too, why don't you take a moment to read just a few comments made about me at the BOI. Here's a link to one thread
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=boidmorphs
I'm also a "certified good guy" at that site.
I've also sold dozens of parts to people on this site all the way from Germany (Borla stingers to "scrambler") to Nashville, TN (a Fidanza aluminum flywheel to MusiccityGT) to name a few.
Those parts you sold look like they took a trip down the highway after they blew off. I don't even know how they could get that messed up unless you took your car 4 wheelin' through the woods.
But you're right, everyone else is guilty and against you.....and now it's time for you to disappear.....typical scammer.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:28 PM
Black05StangGT
3rd Gear Member

Was it really worth all of that for $100?...that just doesn't make any sense...if you are hurting for money that bad, then maybe you shouldn't be modifiying your car? lol...
Old 08-13-2008, 10:31 PM
Erik40133
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Black05StangGT
Was it really worth all of that for $100?...that just doesn't make any sense...if you are hurting for money that bad, then maybe you shouldn't be modifiying your car? lol...
voice of reason.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:47 PM
fyerfyter
2nd Gear Member

im not asking for any money on here...im just making you aware of a person who states they are selling something and then trying to turn it around as if i damaged it myself....and im trying to profit from it..or there are multiple members out to get him....i have said few words and just posted the pics...i ask you do they look like " a few lite scratches...i mean very lite" then i email him about the dings"lite scratches"...he starts off ohh...i must of did that....what???
the money isnt the issue if you are going to sell something be truthful..not a clown..
Old 08-13-2008, 10:48 PM
Black05StangGT
3rd Gear Member

True customer service, the customer is always right...in this case you should have offered to have the guy send them back and you refund him...that would have been the right thing to do...I wouldn't call you a scammer, but if you did do anything to decieve the other person to get them to buy something, then the right thing to do would be to own up to it and let them return the product...so I say to you, Erik, was all of this worth the $100 you made off the louvers? Paypal has measures in place so that you can safely accept returns for a product...I realize that you are not a business, but we are all enthusiasts here and you would hope that we would do unto others as we would have others do to us...if deep down you don't feel like you did anything wrong, then I don't know what to tell you...maybe Karma will sort it all out...
Old 08-13-2008, 11:04 PM
fyerfyter
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Black05StangGT
True customer service, the customer is always right...in this case you should have offered to have the guy send them back and you refund him...that would have been the right thing to do...I wouldn't call you a scammer, but if you did do anything to decieve the other person to get them to buy something, then the right thing to do would be to own up to it and let them return the product...so I say to you, Erik, was all of this worth the $100 you made off the louvers? Paypal has measures in place so that you can safely accept returns for a product...I realize that you are not a business, but we are all enthusiasts here and you would hope that we would do unto others as we would have others do to us...if deep down you don't feel like you did anything wrong, then I don't know what to tell you...maybe Karma will sort it all out...

i heard this some where else.."the voice of reason"...

....i will pay for shipping if he refunds my money....come on erik what do you say call it a misunderstanding..refund my paypal money..and i will ship it back to you...i trusted you when i payed asap and i know you shipped it asap...ball is in your court...you have my info