Shamless Bump? lol
Old 03-20-2010, 11:02 AM
SD05GT
3rd Gear Member

Cold air intake still available....
Old 03-21-2010, 07:39 AM
JleoGT
1st Gear Member

You my lower the price, people my see it too expensive since there are good combos out there.
Good look.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:27 PM
SD05GT
3rd Gear Member

Its already half the price of the new one. I don't know about you but I think half price is reasonable.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:20 AM
Lankers
1st Gear Member

I wouldn't buy anything from SD05GT guys. I bought the DVD player and it arrived busted and not working. Touchscreen didn't work, screen wouldn't move on it's own, remote had a gouge in it and didn't work. The warranty sticker had also been broken when I received which leads me to believe he's been inside it trying to fix this stuff, couldn't and pawned it off on me. Luckily I tested it before installing it in my car. I've sent him a pm reguarding this but apparently he doesn't give a rats *** that I bought a $250 brick. He has made posts since I sent the message so I know he's been on since then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KibQdsZCmQ

That's a video of what it has done since I received it.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:19 AM
Tylus
5th Gear Member

report it to Paypal and demand your money back

the video is a excellent piece of evidence to prove your point.

There is a reason I was asking all those questions earlier in the thread. The seller was just too evasive and refused to post up decent pictures of the item. Not to mention his flat out refusal to give us any info like model #, brand
Old 04-07-2010, 12:42 AM
Lankers
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Tylus
report it to Paypal and demand your money back

the video is a excellent piece of evidence to prove your point.

There is a reason I was asking all those questions earlier in the thread. The seller was just too evasive and refused to post up decent pictures of the item. Not to mention his flat out refusal to give us any info like model #, brand
in his defense, there actually aren't any model numbers on the unit or the box that came in. I finally got a PM back from him and hope to resolve things.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:08 PM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

WOW, really unfortunate....i feel bad for you....to pay all of that money and get trash like that after waiting all that time in anticipation only see that its crap....hopefully it will ge resolve....

i was interested in the cai but now i would be worried if the maf was working properly....
Old 04-10-2010, 10:08 AM
SD05GT
3rd Gear Member

Sorry everyone. Didn't check my inbox until recently. Didn't even realize this was going on until a couple days ago.

Finally talked with Lankers and we are working on correcting the problem. I just want to be clear the unit worked perfectly when it left my hands. I had it professioanlly uninstalled and then packaged and shipped through UPS. It must have gotten damaged in shipping. He is filing a damage report right now and hopefully insurance will cover his costs in full. If not, I told him I would cover the difference.

In my defense, I described the unit to the best of my knowledge. Again, it was working perfectly when I had it uninstalled. I never claimed it had a warranty and the only reason the warranty sticker was broken was because I had my installer check to see if GPS could be added. The pictures were taken the day he requested which shows the unit working properly when installed in my mustang. Bottom line is I feel bad he received damaged goods and I feel bad it took me so long to respond. Once again, I'm going to cover the difference with insurance so he isn't out any money.

Quick Reply: 7" In Dash DVD UNIT / STEEDA CAI