Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs > S197 Handling Section
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

S197 Handling Section For everything suspension related, inlcuding brakes, tires, and wheels.

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 09-19-2009, 07:56 AM   #1
Sleeper_08
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 08 Mustang GT
Default Welcome Back

F1Fan

Glad to see you're back and wanted to let you know that I've been putting your recommendations to the test. My car now has 13 track days on it over two seasons and has performed flawlessly. Almost all of the mods were based on your suggestions.

At the start of this year I strayed even further from the DD side to the dark side and switched out the poly/poly LCAs for UMI poly/rod and FAYS2 Watt's link. The difference was noticable and I'm much more comfortable drivng the car on the track.

Still working on getting more seat time. My brother drove my car at Mosport in the spring and he was 6 seconds a lap faster than me but my tmes are getting better each time out! Of course he has been around the track over 10,000 times.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
White 08 GT Roush S/C 445 HP/Michelin Pilot Super Sports 285/35/18 tires/18 x 9.5 Enkei PF01 wheels/Steeda Comp springs/Koni Yellows/FAYS2 Watt's Link/LCA/Adj UCA & Mnt/Upper strut mnts/GT500 Brembo Brake Kit/GT500 Front LCA/X5 Ball Jnt/Bmp Str + more
Sleeper_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:15 AM   #2
Philostang
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 Mustang GT

Hah! It wasn't just me...I thought it has been awhile since F1Fan graced us with his insights. A hearty welcome back!!

Keep the knowledge flowing brother, for it is sorely needed...

Best,
-j

"We accelerate from corners, not christmas trees, and the length of our drag strip is dictated by the distance to the next braking area." -Carroll Smith

http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/DrJohn/vehicles
Philostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:15 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement