Notices
S197 Handling Section For everything suspension related, inlcuding brakes, tires, and wheels.

Calling Sam Strano

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 05:40 PM
SamsBlueGT
2nd Gear Member

Default Calling Sam Strano

Sam,

I understand you must be quite a busy guy. You wear quite a few hats around the 'nets, what with running a business while racing and stuff!

I sent you a PM almost a month ago and followed that up with an email and I haven't heard back yet, so this is a friendly nudge

Oh also, any new news on the Koni Yellows?

Thanks!
Old 05-30-2011, 06:33 PM
parchisi
3rd Gear Member

Would probably be best to call him. Don't think he's so good with e-mails and PMs, he admitted himself.
Old 05-30-2011, 06:48 PM
allinon72
2nd Gear Member

He is racing at the moment
Old 05-30-2011, 07:06 PM
SamsBlueGT
2nd Gear Member

Oh okay, both of those make perfect sense. Being that I'm on deployment I usually reserve phone calls to the 'States for calling family and such, but I may try calling sometime (or just wait the 3 more weeks until I'm home). My question to him was how long his sale on Koni Sports was going to last, but it seems it's lasting a while (just hoping for a little while longer). I'm really hoping to pick up a set!

Thanks guys!
Old 05-30-2011, 10:37 PM
JAJ
2nd Gear Member

To quote another Koni retailer:

"Select KONI products are now 20% off. Prices shown reflect 20% discount. Offer valid on qualifying KONI products purchased from in-stock inventory between 12:00 a.m. EST February 1, 2011 and 11:59 p.m. EDT May 31, 2011"

Originally Posted by SamsBlueGT
Oh okay, both of those make perfect sense. Being that I'm on deployment I usually reserve phone calls to the 'States for calling family and such, but I may try calling sometime (or just wait the 3 more weeks until I'm home). My question to him was how long his sale on Koni Sports was going to last, but it seems it's lasting a while (just hoping for a little while longer). I'm really hoping to pick up a set!

Thanks guys!
Old 05-31-2011, 07:14 AM
SamsBlueGT
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JAJ
To quote another Koni retailer:

"Select KONI products are now 20% off. Prices shown reflect 20% discount. Offer valid on qualifying KONI products purchased from in-stock inventory between 12:00 a.m. EST February 1, 2011 and 11:59 p.m. EDT May 31, 2011"
Wow thanks for the heads up! Maybe I'll have to figure out a way to spring for them a little early!!!
Old 05-31-2011, 02:52 PM
stepqhen
1st Gear Member

If you need anyone to make a call or two for you I would consider it payback for the tip you gave me on Raley's.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:12 PM
SamsBlueGT
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by stepqhen
If you need anyone to make a call or two for you I would consider it payback for the tip you gave me on Raley's.
Thanks man, I take it Raley's hooked you up? I actually tried calling Strano Parts today and lo and behold, they're closed for the races till tomorrow. I just pulled the trigger and ordered my Koni Sports (will be calling him back to get info on whether or not I should get the UCA to correct my pinion angle).
Old 05-31-2011, 03:56 PM
stepqhen
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by SamsBlueGT
Thanks man, I take it Raley's hooked you up? I actually tried calling Strano Parts today and lo and behold, they're closed for the races till tomorrow. I just pulled the trigger and ordered my Koni Sports (will be calling him back to get info on whether or not I should get the UCA to correct my pinion angle).
I haven't gotten around to calling them yet, I was going to go talk to them today but life got in the way again.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:01 PM
SamsBlueGT
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by stepqhen
I haven't gotten around to calling them yet, I was going to go talk to them today but life got in the way again.
Stupid life, always butting in...

Quick Reply: Calling Sam Strano